CHAPTER 7

At WANG MANSION

As Mr. Wang ended the call he settles down on the breakfast table. Everyone was looking in his direction to know who was the person who called him and his expression of sourness made everyone more curious. As Mr. Wang settles down, Mrs. Wang was the first one to raise the question, she looked in his husband's direction,
"Who was the person who called?" She asked in a very inquisitive tone.
Mr. Wang with a sigh said, "Mr. Xiao Fengmian"
Mrs. Wang now became more curious, not even Mrs. Wang but also her daughter Wang Yangzi as they heard the name of the chairman Xiao. They knew if chairman Xiao called then it must be something important and the most important thing right now was the topic of Zhan and Yibo marriage.
"What was the call about?" Asked Mrs. Wang.
Mr. Wang took a deep breath and mentally prepares himself for the storm coming. After a few minutes, he said
"It's about the marriage."

Now it was Yangzi's turn to get excited she knew that Zhan would have rejected her brother because according to her who will accept this whore son, so to confirm her hope, she asked,
"Did Xiao Zhan reject him?"
Mr. Wang shook his head and said
"No he has agreed to marry Yibo", and with this, the place went into silence, only the sound of the spoons which dropped from the hands of Mrs. Wang and her daughter was heard. The silence was not peaceful but the one which is seen before the storm.

Yibo who was hidden behind the pillar and watching the entire proceedings of the dining table got shocked when he heard that Mr. Xiao Zhan have agreed to marry him. He was not believing his ears, he just wanted to make sure that he heard it correctly. He just wanted to confirm it but he didn't dare to ask his father about it because he knew his single world can add fuel to the fire. His father who has never answered his single query from his childhood then why will he answer him now when it is the thing which his father also not liked, but he just wanted to confirm it. He just wanted to know that someone have accepted him because from his childhood everyone have rejected him, no one has shown him acceptance because they were scared of Yangzi for bullying them if they talked with Yibo.
Yibo has always been an aloof and lonely boy and the situation, after Yangzi started living with them, became worst. After Yangzi came, the servant's children who used to play with him also stopped because she started bullying them. Moreover, Mrs. Wang started firing those servants whose children used to play with the boy, so everyone stopped playing with him because they didn't want to lose their jobs. So Yibo just became alone again and with tears in his eyes accepted that no one will love and protect him, which was not possible for the boy at his age, but Mrs. Wang and Yangzi's words made him accept it. But he still remembers one boy, whom he met when he was around five years of age, that boy at that time must be around 11 years, once came to the mansion and saved him from his sister bullying, be was the first person who went against his sister to save him. Yangzi, as usual, was bullying Yibo with her dogs, but that boy saved him. He protected him from Yangzi. And when she went away, he also consoled him, he also gave him a diary and a pinwheel to make him happy which Yibo have treasured till now, that was the first time Yibo felt protected and loved, but to his bad luck that was the last time he saw him. The incident itself brings a smile to Yibo's face.