CHAPTER 20 - PART 4(a)

At XIAO MANSION

Zhan after breaking the kiss just looks in the direction of Kuan who has been standing beside Xuan, and the latter understanding the gaze of the young heir immediately moves behind the stage to only come out after a few minutes with a large bouque...

Zhan after breaking the kiss just looks in the direction of Kuan who has been standing beside Xuan, and the latter understanding the gaze of the young heir immediately moves behind the stage to only come out after a few minutes with a large bouquet of red roses in his hands catching the attention of everyone in the hall as the bouquet was so large and beautiful that everyone is mesmerized to see it.

Kuan who has brought the bouquet just moves toward the place where the couple is standing right now as he hands over the bouquet to the young heir. Zhan after taking the bouquet in his hand just looks at the younger who is right now standing in front of him as he speaks, "Yibo!"

Yibo who has been looking at the bouquet with a twinkling eye when heard his husband immediately replied, "yes Zhan ge!"

Zhan after getting the attention he wants speaks,

"I know you love flowers, this is why I brought this for you!"

"A very happy birthday to you, Leo!"

Yibo who has been looking at Zhan with curiosity when heard his husband's words is shocked as this is not what he was expecting right now but seeing the bouquet just brought happiness and a smile to his face as he speaks, "Is this really for me?"

Zhan, when heard this with a smile, spoke, "yes this is for the lion cub!" As in the morning when his father told him that it is Yibo's birthday today he was shocked as he didn't know about it and moreover he was not ready with the gift too and as he was thinking about what to gift to the boy it suddenly clicked to him that the boy loves flowers so he ordered the bouquet of red roses specially for the boy.

Yibo when heard this with a happy squeal took the bouquet as he spoke, "thank you Zhan Ge!" As the boy loved flowers and above all, this is the first gift he received from his Zhan Ge which made him excited and Yibo on seeing the action of the younger with a smile ruffles his hair which earned him a giggle.