"Ma i'm finna open the door for TayTay." I opened the door to my mother's room.

"Okay tell him i said hey, im finna take a nap before i go in for work." She said and I nodded closing the door.

I went downstairs and skipped the last step before opening the door for him.

"Wassup." He walked in.

"Hey, you can go up to my room if finna get a cup of ice." I said while patting my head and walking to the kitchen and I seen my brother drinking my mama's apple juice.

"Give me some and i won't tell." I said.

"Here, don't drink a lot cause she gone be able to notice some of it gone." He passed it to me and i drunk some of it wiping the juice off my mouth and passing it back to him.

After i got my ice i went upstairs seeing TayTay in my bed holding my remote.

"Boy if you'on get out my bed and sit in that chair." I scrunched my face up.

"Shut up, i'm tryna find some good to watch." He continued looking at the Tv.

"Let's do a dubsmash before i do your hair." I grabbed my phone.

"No." He said dryly and i rolled my eyes finding a sound. I set my phone up and started recording.

"Where's Alexis Texas Hola Ah yes yes." I moved my arms up and down before turning around about to to move my hips but TayTay kicked my butt and made me fall.

"TAYTAY THAT HURT." I raised my voice.

"Sit the fuck down." He stood up and I got up snatching my remote out his hand.

"How bout my mama said i can't go over there no more, well at least until all this street stuff die down." I said.

"Go where?" He asked as he sat down in the chair.

"My uncle house, she found out they was shooting." I said.

"Aw damn, how she find out?" He asked.

"Mane my uncle probably the one that told her himself. Not gone lie i was lil scared i don't see how Ace ain't move plus he walked straight out." 

"Cause that nigga don't give a fuck." He chuckled.

"What's his problem anyways, he's rude as fuck." I said.

"Shii ion know don't ask me." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"What you doing for the summer?" I asked.

"Anything but staying in the house, you going to Lizzie block party this weekend?" He asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I saw the flyer on facebook and it said leave the drama wit your mama so nine times outta ten they bringing the drama." I said and he laughed.

"What if I go wit you?"

"Still no, you gone be too busy running behind some hoes and leaving me."I said.