Sturniolo Secrets

A/N: This chapter and the next chapter after won't be as long as the usual chapters, so I'll try to get through them quickly!

Y/n's POV

Although I had no longer had a "boyfriend", everything was going great.

I was doing well in all my classes and life was feeling pretty great.

I had my best friends by my side.

Even though everything was going great, the boys were acting unusual lately.

***Time skip: Thursday afternoon after school at the Sturniolo's house***

Continuation of Y/n's POV

Chris and I were sitting on the living room floor while I was helping him with all his late work since we only had one more quarter left of senior year.

We had to make sure to get good grades so we could plan our trip to Disney.

"No Chris, did you not learn standard form in middleschool? You are a pain to Tutor. Ughh", I groan to Chris sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes and burps in my face.

"EW!", I shriek while crawling away to get fresh air.

He laughs like a maniac.

Suddenly, Chris gets a call and leaves to go to the other room.

Once he gets back, he says, "Sorry Y/n, I have to go."

He puts on a hoodie and walked out the door.

I look out the window and I see him getting picked up by this black Toyota. They drive away.

That was strange.

I ignore it and run up to Nick's room.

As I get to his door, I knock on it and wait for a little bit until he cracks open the door.

"Hey Nick, Chris just left so I was wondering if I could hang out with you for a while before I leave", I say.

Nick response saying, "Sorry Y/n, not a good time. I'm editing, so go ask Matt".

He sighs then shuts the door in my face.

I brush it off and just tell myself that maybe he's stressing trying to get a new video out for tomorrow. It's not unusual, so I bypass it.

My last hopes are all on Matt.

As I get to his door, I take a deep breath and put a smile on my face.

When I knock, he opens the door quickly. For some reason it felt like he was waiting for me.

I tell him my situation that both Chris and Nick were too busy for me.

I asked him if I could hang out in his room before I had to go home.

His face looked a little worried, but he let me in.

He didn't talk much, but I didn't mind.

I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie and all he did was nod.

In the middle of the movie, I paused it and looked over to Matt.

"Why are you guys being weird today? Did I do something to upset you all?"

Matt looked at me and opened his mouth as if he were about to say something, but then he re-thought about it. He went in to say, " Y/n, I think you should go home. I'll see you tomorrow".

I didn't say anything, and just left.

I had forgotten that I didn't drive to their house.

They drove me here, so I didn't have any transportation to get home.

As I was walking home, it started getting darker.

I put on my AirPods to listen to music and tried hurrying home.

I was mad.

I was confused.

What did I do?

Tears started running down my face.

I tried wiping them away, but soon enough, my vision started getting blurry so I sat down on the curb to try and relax myself.

I remember the time after prom that Nick told me how Chris had liked a girl.

Maybe that car was hers?

I'm only making myself more upset.

Chris POV

Since Alana was nice enough to bring me to pandora, I let her pick somewhere we could get takeout. Since she was dropping me off too, I telling her I would pay for her meal.

While we were in the car waiting for our food, I was texting Matt and Nick to see if Y/n had already went home.

They told me that Matt sent her home because he didn't know what else to do.

Matt never is able to keep secrets from Y/n, I was scared he was going to ruin the surprise, but to my surprise he hadn't.

I know Y/n's feelings were probably hurt, but hopefully this will make it up to her.

When I got home, I showed my brothers what I had picked up.

We all were super stoked because we all pitched in to be able to afford it.

Y/n's birthday was tomorrow and we love her, so hopefully she will like our gift.

______________________________

A/N:

Thanks for sticking with me guys!

Make sure to eat and drink plenty of water!

-Author

Suggestions/Requests —>>

Word count: 838