Prom Week (pt1)

Y/n's thoughts POV:

Throughout the month, me, Chris, Matt, and Nick were all stoked about prom. We all agreed on going as a big group with a "date" to take couple photos with.

I was so exited to finally go prom dress shopping.

The thing was, I had no idea who I was going with.

At first, I had made plans to go with Nick but, he had already promised Madi that he would match with her.

I was bummed out by what he had told me but also happy for him because I knew he was exited.

Matt was also not an option for me because he had already asked one of his other friends to match with him. I've never met her in person before but I follow her on instagram and she seems so nice and pretty.

I was kind of annoyed at the fact that he was going with someone else because he had promised me in the beginning of the year that he would be the one to ask me before anyone else. That doesn't matter now, he was happy.

Y/n's POV real time:

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm ringing in my ear.

My eyes were crusty and my mouth was dry. I had a terrible nights sleep.

I turned off my alarm and got up to go take a shower, wash my face(skin care), and brush my teeth.

I went back into my room, and a quickly did my hair and make up.

with only 15 minutes till I have to leave the house, i rummage through my closet to put an outfit together.

My phone buzzes twice.

*2 new notifications from: Nick💕*

I ignore it and continue getting ready. I already know that means that the boys left the house already and are coming to pick me up.

I decided to go with an all black fit.

I snap a selfie before heading down stairs.

Y/n's outfit:

I head downstairs to greet my mom and to grab a quick snack before I leave

I see my mom on the kitchen island with her glasses on typing away on her laptop.

She looks up at me and says, "Good morning sweetie! Did you need me to give you a ride to school today? I cant let you borrow the car today because I have to run errands later and your dad already left".