𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Behind the happy couple was a rock star mouse playing a red electric guitar, a mini black woodpecker with a grey belly wearing a no sleeve electric pink shirt and a no slue sky blue jacket standing on a tree patch, and beside them was a small light yellow mouse with a white belly, reading out the wedding vows.

One of Ajax's hands was resting on the wooden shelf. Misaki's hands were held behind her small back.

The young, handsome werewolf looks at what the pair was studying.

"Ooh. That gives me the heebie-jeebies." he says nauseously, making a face.

" he says nauseously, making a face

"I don't know

"I don't know." says Ajax uncertainly. "You think squirrels and rats could ever work out? I mean, they're two totally different species." he grimaced.

Ethan looks longingly at Misaki and the petite maid didn't realize that the werewolf was staring at her with an innocent yet hungry expression.

"Oh, yeah." Ethan replies quickly, still gazing glass eyed at Misaki. "I mean, totally." He quickly shifts his eyes to the unlikely rodent couple on the shelf. "Why not?"

Ajax and Misaki both look at him. Ajax quickly blinks a few times, then looks back at the shelf. Misaki kept her large, mesmerising golden eyes on the young werewolf with blue and pink highlights in his white-blonde hair.

"They have more in common than you think. Most people are scared of them, so it would just be us...them...against the world." Ethan trails off, getting lost in Misaki's light golden eyes. 

The pair gaze transfixed at each other. Misaki in wonder. Ethan in longing. The young werewolf smoothly interlaces his long white fingers with hers.

Ethan could feel himself heating up slightly and he prayed that none of the heat showed on his features.

"Wow." chuckles Ajax nodding, smiling at Ethan. "That was...deep." Misaki nods silently in agreement.

The two boys grin, Ajax looking away and Ethan at Misaki, the young werewolf flashing his mouth of perfect teeth.

"You know, by the way, I totally dug the way you scratched out the bottom of our boat at the Poe Cup. It was pretty badass." compliments a nodding Ajax to Ethan, who smiles, showing his perfect pearly whites at the gorgon.