🐭{Chapter 10: Day Of Rest}🐭

Nothing much was happening, if you count Tubbo stealing more sugar, some of the rats getting the Maid and Cook together, and trying to get in the van outside that was full of cages and stuff to clean out the basement that was still full of fungus.
Owen was mostly taking it easy, mostly making things in his now clean workshop, brought more copper and metal, and was slowly returning to making things.
Though, his swings with the hammer were weaker than normal so Owen set down the hammer, shuddering as it only reminded him that he was dying slowly.
. . .
He put down the hammer, looking at the metal flower Scott had made him. . . He had an idea, he wanted Scott to have something of him that wouldn't die like how Scott made him a metal flower so it would never died and Scott would have a piece of him at all times.
He wiped some sweat, taking a drink of water before he continued to work as the clock continued to tick in his head.

=

Scott sat in his little garden, it was perfect and completed!
Now to show Owen!
He got up, running to workshop and knocked,"Owen?", "Come in!", he entered, seeing Owen sitting on the floor so Scott offered him a hand,"I finished it!", "Finished?", Scott took his head, taking him to the garden he completed.

~

"Woah. . . This is beautiful Scott."
Scott smiled, taking out a notebook that was filled with doodles, poor doodles,"I wanted to know if you had any ideas to add to the garden, though uh. . . If you could draw it, that be nice.", Owen nods, taking the notebook and drew a small bird fountain,"A Bird Fountain might be a nice addition.", Scott nods, doing a salute as he rushed to get materials for it.
Owen sighed, he pulled his collar as he felt cold but sweaty and his chest felt tighter.
Tubbo was captured by The Janitor, Kept in Kitchen.

Owen: What happened?
Apo: He tired to kill the Janitor.
Ollie: we'll save him!

Shubble: You okay?
Tubbo: I LOST MY SUGAR!!! ];

Owen sighed, nothing much as changed.

=

That night, Scott was on the roof looking down at the garden.
"Hey."
Owen sat next to him,"Hi! You wanted to join me again.",Owen nods, they both look up at the stars and the night sky.
Feeling at ease, happy and safe.
. . .
"I uh, I made ya something."
Owen passed Scott a pin, Scott held it up and noticed the pin had a hammer and garden tool on it.
Scott smiled, Owen pats him on the head,"Thanks Owen.", "No problem. . .", they were like brothers, Scott being the younger and Owen the oldest but they look after one another.
Owen could still hear the tick in his head, it sounded louder than before but he just held Scott close as they watched the sky and waited for a shooting star.