12 ~ Ranvijay Kissed Aishwarya

Mulai dari awal

"Aishwarya, these three brothers have been grown in the small cottage with the help of their Guruji and Aunt. Rudra use to work for the former King who was the Uncle of them. He was a cruel King. Rudra was the legal successor of the Kingdom but he kept denying to make him the King. Certain circumstances made him wage a war against him and he won the Kingdom. Now, Ranvijay is the first Advisor at the court of Suryagarh and Agastya handles finances. But, they still have a long way to go and we have to be their strength. You and I came from Kingdoms. We are Princesses but they are the Prince's who never knew what it means to be one. They struggled a lot, worked hard for themselves, and slept on floors and sometimes just under the blanket of stars, they had never tasted the royal food before, they are survivors and they are the best men. All three are so lovable. I am sure Ranvijay has not troubled you anyway. They never orders, they are so thankful and I might fall short of words if I keep telling about them,"

She said and I feel a wave of pain in my heart. So, he was not the Prince before. Like, never got treated as one. That was why he slept outside last night.

"Oh, I did not know about that, Jiji,"

I said with the fabric of pain on my face and she smiled.

"Maybe, someday, Devarsa will talk about his past. We never know what is going through his mind. He is so calm and agreeable but has a very sharp tongue. He speaks less but whatever he speaks it is always to the point and he does not care if the other person is feeling good or bad about it. Rudra told me once that Ranvijay does not angry often but whenever he gets, making up to him is the most impossible task in the world,"

She exclaimed and I lowered my gaze as I felt a slight shiver with the information she was giving me. So, that was why he pulled my braid because he did not want me to leave and I just wanted to run away. I have to be more careful around him to not make him angry.

"I will always try not to make him angry anyhow,"

I said and she smiled.

"Do not worry, anger brings only spice,"

She said and I nodded.

She was right anger makes things worst.

"By the way do you like him?"

She asked after a pause of silence and my cheeks warmed up with the question. I managed to nod lightly and she smiled.

"I knew it. He is so good. You know what, all the ladies in the Kingdom stare at him so much and he feels so uncomfortable many times,"

She said and my smile just vanished.

"Oh,"

That means the way I stare at him also makes him uncomfortable. I should not do that and I had to take care of it from now.

"But, do not worry. I can bet that he had never seen any girl like that before,"

She said and I even felt more bad.

But, I could not help. He was so beautiful and handsome. His eyes pull me closer and his face mesmerizes me always.

The talks kept continuing about the past and family until we reached our destination. And, I learnt a lot about him. Like, he had always been an introverted and lonely type of man. He respects Ranaji a lot and loves Agastya the most.

He was a good person.

It had turned dark, the sky was shining bright with the stars but there was no moon that I could see through the crack of curtains on the palanquin.

The lifters put the palanquin down and Jiji said.

"I think we have arrived,"

I nodded lightly and followed her to step outside the palanquin.