Valentines | Matheo R. & Tom R.

Bored, I walked through the crowded corridors. The worst day of the year.

Valentine's Day.

All couples who kiss each other and pretend that everything in their relationship is peace, joy, pancakes.

"Bullshit," I said.

Nobody was interested in me, let alone that I existed at all.

I think no one except the teachers has noticed that I'm going to a class with them at all.

Slowly I trotted into the yard. Again, there was no free place to simply enjoy the beautiful weather.

Nevertheless, I sat down at the tree and examined each pair individually.

Everyone did the same thing.

A gift, a kiss, holding hands, grinning at each other, disappear.

Everyone was aware of what would happen behind closed doors today.

Tired of all the feelings of love, I stood up confidently and stood in the middle of the court.

I held my magic wand to my throat.

"Sonorus," I whispered.

"Listen to me everyone! Aren't you also tired of making this wrong fuss here?! I mean, look at you. First" I pointed to a couple, "do you present yourself an unnecessary gift, which you have forgotten in a week anyway," I pointed to another couple, "then you kiss and hug each other as if you could only do that on this day"

Everyone stared at me puzzled and they seemed to care very little about how clichéd they actually are.

"Well, all right. Keep up with yours, whatever you still do. Quietus."

Then I just left. I knew everyone was staring after me, but I really didn't care.

"Miss Evans. Please come along," said Professor McGonagall when she saw me.

I swallowed and then followed her. I didn't do anything illegal, didn't I?

"Ah, Miss Evans, sit down," Dumbledore greeted me.

"Excuse me, professor, but I didn't do anything wrong." I interrupted him and turned in the direction of Professor McGonagall.

"Well, you know how I just announced to everyone that today is a special day."

"Yes, but only-" I interrupted him again.

"And yes, you haven't done anything wrong, yet this day is a peaceful celebration of love-"

I laughed.

A peaceful celebration of love.

This walking corpse is just pitiable. I once liked him, but since I found out that he knew exactly that my mother was dying, he is history.

"And we want to prevent all possible disputes as much as possible on this day, so you will spend the rest of the day with your trusted students so that something like before does not happen again." he continued irritatedly.

Great.

I supported my head in my hand.

"Sid it have to be my trusted students?? It really could have been anyone else," I complained and stood up.

Without waiting for any reaction or a farewell, I left Dumbledore's office and ran down the aisle annoyed.

"If you somehow talk to me or get too close to me, I'll give you one," I said without even turning around.

"But why?"

"Yes, we're just doing our job."

The two of them started sugar-sweet and each came to one of my pages.