「1」Prologue

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫ ♡┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐Prologue└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫

┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐
Prologue
└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

She watched into the distance as the sun set slowly.
The purplish-orange hue decorating her face while she sat on the rooftop.

Observing the last rays of sunlight before they disappeared into the horizon, she wanted to get down after hearing the call for dinner.

Giving it a few moments, the sun now completely consumed into the horizon and the moon showing itself behind thick clouds.
Moonlight shone down onto her skin, engulfing her body into a beautiful light blue color.

A small smile showed up on her face, letting her mind wander again. A voice called to her multiple times before she realized it and looked down.

"You can't be up there all night."

A sigh escaped her before she rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Yeah, I know."

With a hop she got down and walked beside him into the estate, feeling his hand ruffle her hair and making it more messier than usual.
"Stop that!"

"Shut up, [Name]. Get used to it, tomorrow you're starting your training." He told her, sitting down to eat.

[Name] was surprised to hear that. At least she somehow convinced him now after trying several times but failing again and again.
Her training to become a demon slayer would be starting and she was only 12.

"Really? You mean it, Aiko?"

"Yes, I know how you are and I can't get you to change your mind so I've decided that I personally will train you." He smiled at her but couldn't bring himself to stop her.

[Name] smiled the whole time even after finishing dinner. She helped washing the dishes and putting everything back into place before going to her room. A nudge from down below caught her attention.

It was their pet. A black wolf. Her name was Nobuko. Aiko had brought her with him one day, saying a friend gifted it for his little sister.

[Name] smiled, ruffling her soft fur and going into her futon with her. The big cuddly wolf nuzzled against her just before Aiko came into her room.

Aiko tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight, [Name]."

He walked out of the room after petting Nobuko and then shut the door. A low sigh escaped his lips while he walked down the hallways.