seungmin quickly walked over and sighed.

"the shower, i shouldve checked that first.." seungmin mumbled. "okay! medicine time?" seungmin asked sitting jeongin on the toilet.

"kay.." jeongin mumbled.

"its not bad innie, taste like strawberry." seungmin said.

"you tried it?" jeongin asked.

"um.. sure yeah its tasty." seungmin smiled.

"okayy if minnie says its good then ill drink it." jeongin shrugged.

"you want water?" seungmin asked.

"no! no water." jeongin shook his head.

"okay." seungmin replied sucking the medicine in the syringe.

"ahhh." seungmin said.

jeongin opened his mouth and seungmin poured the medicine in, he broke out laughing at jeongins reaction.

"lying is bad.. eww!" jeongin spluttered.

seungmin left the bathroom and grabbed a waterbottle, he ran back over and helped jeongin to drink it.

jeongin was sick, hungry, and very pouty.

"cmon baby, lets get you changed into something cozy?" seungmin asked.

jeongin gasped and quickly ran out the bathroom, seungmin followed close behind.

he smiled seeing jeongin pull out his favorite pair of pajamas and push it to his chest.

"these please." jeongin said.

"alright, you need help?" seungmin asked.

"umm.. no— but stay here." jeongin said.

seungmin crossed his arms and watched jeongin changed himself, struggling a bit with the sleeve then smiling as he did it.

jeongin paused and pecked seungmins lips before dragging him to the kitchen.

"hungry." jeongin said.

seungmin smiled and grabbed the ingredients from the refridgerator, he placed them on the counter neatly and looked to jeongin.

"what do you want on it?" seungmin asked.

"umm.. turkey.. and umm.. mayo.. umm.." jeongin mumbled.

seungmin just started on his own and finished quickly, he looked to jeongin and sighed.

"can i have that one..?" jeongin asked looking to him.

"sure, you want me to cut it?" seungmin asked.

jeongin nodded and watched seungmin cut the sandwhich and hand him a piece.

"once you're done with that half you can come eat the other one." seungmin said.

jeongin nodded and ran to the room to eat, seungmin made himself the sandwhich, put away the ingredients, and wiped the counter.

jeongin never came back so seungmin wrapped the other piece and put it in the fridge, he walked over to the room and smiled seeing jeongin.

the little was asleep with mayo on his face, he closed the door and walked over grabbing a wipe and wiping it off, he kissed his now clean cheek and climbed on the bed beside him.

he ate his sandwhich while watching on his phone, after finishing the sandwich he turned his phone off, laid down, and fell asleep.

•~<3~•

at around 2:56pm seungmin was stirred awake from kisses applied to his face, he smiled tiredly and rubbed his eyes as jeongin moved away.

"hi innie.."

"sleep good?" seungmin asked.

"amazing, i love you so so much." jeongin smiled.

seungmin smiled as jeongin pecked his face again and he squeezed him in a hug, as seungmin let go jeongin went limp and rolled on the mattress.

"i love you too." seungmin said.

jeongin grinned and held seungmins face kissing him, seungmin kissed back and raised a brow as the younger inserted tongue.

after that quick session jeongin cuddled up against his boyfriend sighing.

"power nap." jeongin muttered.

seungmin smiled and kissed his head falling back asleep.

wc: 993

i totally forgot to include hyunlix, minsung, and chanchang... i didnt realize til after i put the photo in.. very sorry, hope this is still acceptable bc idk how to include those 3 ships into the story nowwww.... 😭😭😭

SOOO SORRY 😭😭😭

p.s. this is my first time writing this little and caregiver oneshot, i did a lot of research and tried my best</3

requested by: @RaylenAliaTherese

soz raylen... 😣