A Random Day In Their Life

Smg3 finally went home, laying on his bed. He was scrolling through his phone, petting Eggdog, who, after an hour of hardship, struggling, tears, blood, and sweat, was asleep.

He wasn't planning on speaking with anyone until he finally got a text from Smg4.

He panicked, looking at the text.

• "Hey, Smg3! So, apparently, there's a meteor shower tomorrow! Want to come with me?" Sent 8:50 pm

"And everyone as well! Not just me!" Sent 8:50 pm

Smg3 chuckled, seeing the last message looking like it was rushed. He blushed slightly, he would've liked for it to be just him and Smg4.

With the moonlight shining on them...

The meteor shower happening...

As they would lean in, without a care in the world, until their lips-

Wait- where did that come from?! Smg3's eyes widened, blushing heavily, like a tomato. God damnit, another daydream of him and Smg4..

It was the fifth time today he did that.

He began to type quickly, trying to get his mind off the daydream. He stared at his phone, and sure, the message was short and dumb, it held a small meaning to him.

• "sure, I'll go with you." Read 8:54 pm

He placed his phone down, before looking at Eggdog, who was awake.... again.

"Oh god damnit"

♡✧⁠*⁠。

Smg4 kicked his legs slightly, geeing with happiness.

"We're gonna watch the meteor shower together...!" He whispered happily to himself.

"What-a talking about? Can-a Mario come if there's-a spaghetti?" Mario's nose grew at the thought of spaghetti.

"No Mario, there's not gonna be spaghetti at the meteor shower." Smg4 sighed.

The two of them were watching a movie together, which was one of the times Mario was calm. Except for the fact Mario made 12 bags of popcorn, that were overflowing, and two of them were burnt. Plus, he wouldn't share any of the popcorn with him.

Smg4 turned back to the movie, which was about two men that met at the dance, but one of them was covered by a mask, and so on and so forth. Smg4 felt that the main character was dumb, not knowing that the masked love interest was his friend.

"WAA-AAA-AAA-AAH" He heard Mario crying from the other side of the RV, due to the fact that there was going to be no spaghetti.

"Mario, shut up." Smg4 glared at him. If Mario wasn't going to shut up, he was going to tape his mouth shut.

Mario huffed, about to let out an ear-piercing scream before he turned his attention back to his popcorn, as a bag fell over slightly.

He immediately grabbed it, and popped the entire thing in his mouth, resulting in him choking.

"Well what did you expect?!" SMG4 shouted at the idiot. This was going to be a looong night.

♡✧⁠*⁠。

It finally after he got Eggdog to go back to sleep, he was just streaming like normal, doing a game that was quiet boring. He'd rather play Shrek Online or Super Smash Eachother in the ass bros.

He sighed, twirling a small red string around his pinkie out of boredom, staring at the game.

"Alright, this game is boring. Bye y'all." He ended the stream, unwrapping the string from his pinkie.

He got up from his chair, going to the Starbucks fridge, grabbing a leftover piece of pizza. How old it was? We don't know. Atleast it's edible.

He ate the pizza, flopping onto his couch to watch some random things on YouTube. He played some old videos that were genuinely funny.

He then got a notification from his phone, again. He opened it up to see a text, that made him chuckle.

•  "Mario's choking on popcorn" Sent 9:10pm

SMG3 chuckled to himself, texting back rapidly.

•  "Need me to come over to help?" Read 9:10pm

•  "please do" Sent 9:11pm

Smg3 chuckled, putting his phone away. He walked over to Eggdog, petting him gently to wake him up. "Hey, Eggdog, I'm going over to Four's place. You gonna come along, or wanna stay home and sleep?"

Eggdog gave a small bark, with a smug look.

"I- Not like that egg!" Smg3 laughed, petting Eggdog's head gently. He got up, putting a blanket over him.
"Alright, Eggdog remember. No ruses, no destruction, and definitely no shenanigans." He gave a grin to his pet, patting his head with a small laugh. "Alright, see you later Egg." He then walked out the door, smiling.

♡✧⁠*⁠。

After a while of walking, he finally got to the RV, only to hear some shouting and things getting knocked around as soon as he knocked on the door.

A messy haired Smg4 answered the door, blinking. "Oh thank God your here. Mario's going crazy!"

Smg3 sighed, walking inside. He walked over to Mario who was knocking things over while he choked on popcorn. He grabbed him by behind, and helped him get the popcorn unlogged from his throat.

"There, your welcome." He gave Smg4 a smile, giving a small bow, teasingly. Instead of getting a slap or something, SMG4 thanked him.

"Yeah, thanks, sure. Anyways, wanna watch the movie with us? It's pretty cool." Smg4 smiled, sitting on the couch, patting the seat next to him. Smg3 hesitated, before sitting down, his arms crossed.

"Yeah, whatever...baka..." He muttered under his breath, turning his head away, hiding the small blush that was spreading across his face.

♡✧⁠*⁠。

Meggy knocked on the RV door, which was answered by Mario.

"Hello Hello Hello Hello-" he started his endless chant, waving."

"Yes, hi Mario." She sighed, smiling slightly. Yep, this doofus was one of her best friends. "Where's SMG4? I have a question for him." I walked in, only to see SMG4 patting the sleeping SMG3 that was leaning on his head.

"Uh- hey Meggy-" He looked at her, clearly awkward. "Don't tell anyone about this like the last time" he said quickly, the movie becoming a background noise to the both of them.

Meggy paused, staring at them for a few seconds longer, before a smile grew on her face. "Do you like him??" She whispered, the biggest grin on her face.

"I- I mean- maybe- but- don't you dare tell him!-" he stuttered out, glaring at her slightly.

She smiled, and nodded. She then got a plan...a devious plan... A horrible, evil plan.. when the meteor shower happened, she would make those two be alone for a bit... Maybe she'd convince Melony to hack Smg4 and Smg3's phone to make them meet up at the wrong spot.. hehe...

But, enough of her plan! Mario was already starting to convince her to stay to watch the movie together, which she ruefully agreed. She sat down on the floor next to him, and watched the movie with them.

♡✧⁠*⁠。

1147 words...