𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ┊𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟕𝐭𝐡

request - BatataGOD

reader: Gender neutral, slight male terms, implication of fatherly bond with a child character.

summary: where March and Y/n were in a happy long-term relationship until the newcomer comes along the way and throws their peaceful world into chaos.

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;

I'm so sorry that it took this long. My followers and regular readers know that I struggle with mental health issues, which is why I combined the requests you made, if you don't mind. I put the March x Stelle x reader love triangle and the father figure rq in here.

March x m!Reader x Stelle
(2nd pov!)

Something about this itched your brain. How March told you she had a minor attraction towards the newcomer. Shr claimed it wasn't  meaningful at all, wgich anyway, you trusted her. There was no reason to built a rift by insecurities and jealousy over something  you'd never feel threatened by. The Trailblazer going by the name Stelle. She who inherited the stellaron, the one who csptured everyones attention and she who had a huge prssence. Somehow, everyone had a huge package to carry, but a lifeform that held a stellaron in them was something strange at first even to you.

When she first told you, you said it's alright and that in longterm relationships things like these can happen— she replied in panic— "but of course I— it's really just some silly minor attraction," she trailed off, "a curiosity!" she exclaimed louder, "that's it!"

That moment when you looked into her eyes, they were filled with fear— fear of losing her long-term relationship. Someone she loved deeply over being honest for being something beyond curious about someone new.

You stopped in your tracks, trying to catch her attention. As you had noticed how her mind had drifted off.

"March," you said, pausing for a moment. The sound of her name gave her shivers. She had the worst in front of her in her imagination. Her mind had run far and wild.

Your eyes went wide as you realized it may have sounded a bit rough from her perspective. You took the chance to correct your mistake when she zoned out.

You figured that much when she didn't listen to the call of her name. You looked her in the eyes while gently placing your hand on her shoulder.

"March.." You called again. A smile shooting her way. The way your voice was sounding softer than before calmed her. Similar to soft waves crashing against the shore, it made her come to her senses. This time, the call of her name wasn't clouded by her mind. Just then, it sounded like a melody again. One she loved hearing out of your mouth.

"Yes?" she replied, looking into your eyes that softened at her sight. The pink haired girl sighed with relief when she saw the silly smile resting on your lips.

"It's okay. Thank you for being honest with me. We'll figure it out." You said ruffling her hair. A quick smile curled over her lips.

She was glad you were okay with it and that you were so calm—on the outside. Your brows furrowed when you considered the options, but on the inside there was a chaos going on, desperately trying to sort out the issue. How were you supposed to get along with the group when there was such a chaos.

Adding up to the chaos right there on the spot was when Stelle confessed her attraction to you—unknowingly without awareness that you and March were a happy couple and neither did the Trailblazer have any etiquette yet. After all they weren't alive for too long. You threw a smile their way, your lips parted and the words bubbled out. "I'm sorry, I can't accept those feelings. I'm happy in a longterm relationship with March."

The explanation was enough for Stelle to take a step back, "Oh okay. That's cool." she said, she raised her hand and gave you a high five, although on your side it felt more awkward.

"Cool?" You echoed, like it was nothing to her. That's how it sounded like an expression she'd casually throw in despite the seriousness. However you were glad, you couldn't complain, not at all. It would be weird if you would complain how calm and relaxed she handled rejection.

"You know, I've been only alive for a few weeks or so. I guess it wasn't really a crush, more if an admiration perhaps, but I'm glad you were my first rejection."

"Wow, you're certainly calm.." You chuckled, "Maybe we can be good friends?"

——

JARILO

You were walking for a while in the snow with March, who was quiet to your surprise. She hadn't exchanged a single word as though she was embarrassed. You didn't blame her for anything that happened, but maybe she was just having her difficult time to find a right moment to talk.

"Hey Clara, guess what, I got my favorite platin haired girl?" You ruffled her hair. It was soft and silky. A soft giggle was released, a smile drew over the corners of her lips.

"What's platin?" she asked, followed by a glint in her gaze.

"Oh, that's another way to say that you have beautiful snow like hair," you chuckled. Your hand reached into your pocket and it picked out a small flower.

The flower held in your palm was the first one Clara had seen in a while. Her eyes widened as she reached out for the flower. Her soft small hand brushed your palm, it was little and cold, compared to a certain robots hand. "Oh, that's nice, thanks." Her arms wrapped around you, a laugh left your lungs, so vocal, she chuckled as the warmth of your smile embraced her.

The moment March watched that situation, she felt like it was a realization that this person, this certain soul was her one and only life partner for now and forever (hopefully) with the red cheeks and that sweet smile that embraced her heart to throb in joy.