𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸┊𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟕𝐭𝐡

Reader: feminine description, feminine terms

summary: where a small misunderstanding between friends causes a lot of heartbreak.

No major spoilers, but don't spoil for others still.

March 7th x f!reader
(2nd pov)

You weren't feeling great. Your mood was gradually declining. There was no way to expect, that you should be in a good headspace after finding out about that.

To be witness of that situation, was what brought feelings of jealousy towards the light of the day. You hated this, that you were jealous. That you wanted to be in their place.

You shook your head trying to balance your thoughts out. No, this was unessecary.

You had to focus on the process of this task. The cooking was more important than some personal problems. Your eyes averted those of the blue eyed girl— she looked at you with worry displaying in front of her eyes.

She intertwined her hands in each other, holding them in front of her stomach. She looked into your eyes, "Y/n.. you know— jealousy is unreasonable in this situation." she assured. Yet she sounded like was filled with unsureness. Her voice trembled at the thought of upsetting you, that wasn't what she wanted at all. She wanted to maintain being the happy cheerful girl, with normal interests that most people really liked. She felt the need to hold this uo.

"March.." you say, but the name comes out quiet. The tone grew more ans more noticeably upsetting. You shook your head, "don't, just don't. I have a knife and I need to concentrate right NOW." You said, sounding angered. You wanted to stay away from this heart ache. This was only pouring salt into the wound which were your feelings. In a way you were upset, and that she wouldn't understand unless she'd see the whole story.

"But he's got all eyes for you—" she protested, looking at you. Her ocean blue eyes fall to the ground, feeling hurt. She disliked the words that left her mouth when all she wanted was this young woman— you.

"I understand why you'd feel upset.." she trailed off as her voice grew more quiet. With each second that passed she wanted

She came closer, each seltep making your heart act up a bit more. "Please.." she smiled, standing behind you. A uncomfortable tight feeling built in your chest when she pleaded to talk to you that moment. She paused, to sort her thoughts, "put that knive away.." she reached out for your hands to gently take that knife out of it.

"No you don't understand." you argued back. You didn't want to look her in the eyes ans focused instead on your hands. You felt conflicted about it, what was there to do? She probably really wouldn't understand.

"What do I not understand that you're in love with Dangheng?" Dhe replied raising her voice. The optimistic tone was replaced with one that refused to hide any longer her sadness. Emphasising the name of the problem.

Which was jealousy, but it striked daggers into your back when you thought she had entirely misunderstood the situation.

She didn't stop there and continued with her rant. "And that, that hurts.. more than anything because I've liked the woman that is falling for my friend for as long as I can remember from a year ago.." her tone dropped when she finished the sentence that sounded as if she asked a question almost.

"You idiot, I'm in love with you—" you said, before March eyes went wide in shock. Her hand covering her mouth in shock. Her whole world was turned upside down. In one to the other moment. Just in the duration of a minute.

Her eyes were wide while she stood there with stiffened up statue. "W-what?" she mumbled. Her voice trembled when her mind processed what you had said.

She looked at you, feeling confused. She wanted an explanation from you even though, that this all it make sense. However her mind still didn't grasp that.

The shock in her still hadn't settled one bit, with her eyes wide. Her voice filled with insecurity, "you couldn't possibly—" she cut herself off, "but you looked at me with jealousy—" you shook your head with a weak smile. Reassuring her silently that this wasn't the case.

"I was looking at him in jealousy, I wanted to make you laugh like that. See you happy and.." You looked at her with your gaze softening— feeling your heart melt slowly. "I'm sorry, jealousy got the best of me" You scratched your neck awkwardly. As you had said that while the embarrassment was following in your voice close behind.

March 7th smiled crossing her arms. "I wasn't better either," she shrugged, "but for the record—" she paused looking at you, with her eyes regaining their sparkle now. "I am in love with you very much too." she grinned.

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;
I got a bit overwhelmed by the many things I am currently working on so I did another oneshot instead (coms come soon). Can't wait for my ADD medication so that I can finally have some system in mind 💀