𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁┊𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

reader: Female, female addressing, etc

summary: Where the trailblazer, Stelle, got dumped in a trashcan on a mission, which led to her being forced to shower by a young woman who later ran into an interesting topic with her.

Stelle x f!reader
(2nd pov!)

"You know being alive for a while- like almost a couple of months.. it makes me wonder about why other people do not love trash as much?" she rambled again. That wasn't an extraordinary thing. It was a daily occasion. A dumb occasion indeed, but that made her even more loveable.

To you, those nonsensical rambles made no sense, and even more, they were chaotic and weird, but so was Stelle, and it made her all the more loveable, extraordinary, and interesting.

"Stelle—" the young woman called out. However, your voice grew hollow in contrast to the trailblazers mind.

"Do you like trash?" you asked, peaked over her shoulder, to look at her, but she scrunched her nose, and it reaked of trash. You sighed, and it was when you pushed Stelle forward to the bathroom.

"I like a little raccoon." you muttered under her breath. A faint hope was engraved in your heart that Stelle did not just hear that, but the grey haired woman with the golden eyes unfortunately had a great hearing.

Her eyes went wide, and her brows furrowed when she picked up on your voice, close to being invisible. "What? I thought you liked me," she teased.

There it was, that smile that had the faintest similarity to that of a criminal mastermind.

You—the young woman—adored the trailblazers smile, but you'd never admit that out loud.

You shrugged, "Well, as attractive as you may be, your behavior is close to topping the raccoons off."

A smile curled over your lips. As if it would've been something new for you to tease and embarrass the trailblazer. She was unique and special, made your heart quicken a few times, and skipped some beats, but she was never near your first love. It didn't need to be.

On the mission, all of you had encountered a monster who lunged Stelle in the biocomposter, which reaked of shit and trash. Different smells came together and united against your nose and stomach. It churned around, and as far as you could tell, to be near Stelle—in this moment—was hell. You felt your stomach turn and want to gag. The sulfur, animal stool, and old leaves were too much to digest and push through.

You pushed Stelle into the bathroom right away and took some healthy distance away from her until she'd shower.

When you arrived at your room a few hours ago, before receiving the message, you read through a classic fairytale of belebog. A few minutes later, just as you were extremely immersed into the story, you were ripped out in the process of discovering the 3rd act when a notification arrived. The ping diverted your attention to your mobile.

You sat up and grabbed the phone, laying lonely on the nightstand with nothing else other than a lamp accompanying it in the space that was taken.

"This better be worth it," you scoffed.

dumbass (Stelle)

dumbass (stelle)
Hello, pretty lady;)

Stelle?

The fuck are you doing in my DM's