"Oh what a shame. Ok then... I'll see you around August."

"See you Finn." and with a smile August took off.

Finn wanted to ask August more questions, he knows he's a good kid, but that doesn't mean that he won't treat him as danger. That was dark magic, and he was trying to take the questioning slow to not raise the guard of the boy. He was after all careful and meticulous on how to approach the topic. After all, the being from earlier was clearly not August himself.

"Why'd you let him go?" Riveria asked her captain, she knows that magic like that won't do Orario any good.

"He's a good kid, and I think staying on his good side would do us more good than harm."

"Are you sure?" Gareth walked in and join the conversation between the two.

"I'm positive. After all, even with all of the sinister in that magic earlier, my thumb didn't feel any pain. Not one bit... And we'll find out more with time."

"Ok then I trust your judgment."

Finn gave Gareth a nod and look at all the member of his party. "The events of what happened today will be kept. I will talk to Lord Loki about this. But this should never be know to others or he will have a target on his back."

All of them gave a nod and Finn gave them an appreciative smile.

"Good. Let's move out. The dungeon won't explore itself."

""AYE!!!""

.
.
.

August left the dungeon tired as hell, he felt like he'd been punched by Heracles. He was playing the tough guy but his body is at it's very limit.

His wounds might have been healed, as well.as everything that's been broken but that doesn't change the fact that he'd been on the receiving end of a beating earlier. He might have won but he was still pissed. He did not win by his strength alone. The victory was tainted and shallow. He slammed his hand at the wall in frustration and anger leaving cracks to appear all over the dungeon walls.

"Tsk..." he clicked his tongue. "I was fucking pathetic back there..." his eyes were dark and full of anger. He needs to be stronger.

He took a deep breath and made his way back towards the guild. He didn't forget to loot the drops from the monsters he'd slain, especially Goliath's core.

"Might as well earn some valis from that piece of shit."

.
.
.

"G-G-G-GOLIATH REX!!!" Sophie can't hold her voice down as she stared at the gigantic core that August had given her. She know that she's level 5 and is strong by defult. But this... This is just plain stupid.

"Yeah what of if." August was nonchalant about the whole ordeal. He wasn't proud of it, he felt like he cheated in order to get this.

"What of it? WHAT OF IT?" Sophie was flabbergasted. "You are only a part of the few adventurers who soloed a monster rex. Why aren't you more proud of this."

"..." August just scratch his head and looked at the core, how can he be proud of something he didn't do by his own power?

"Nevermind that then. Do you know how much valis can you get with this core alone. Two hundred thousand valis. That's a lot of money, along with the other core that you've collected you have a sum total of 420,069 valis in just one day of dungeon diving."

"Oh nice."

"Nice? NICE?! That's all."

"What more do you want me to say?"