chapter 8- restart

Erin felt a sense of accomplishment when she finally understood what she needs to hold on to in life and what doesn't hold any importance for her she felt surrounded by warmth and comfort by having her inner circle which is going to last forever.
She decided to love her herself and accept her past and beautifully let go of it and restart with her life all by herself even though it was hard fighting those crowded screams and flashing lights of stiffening thoughts she just told her self "dear me don't you worry I'm there for you" just that one line was more than any medicine for her.

She started smiling and it did not feel fake anymore when her tears fell her hands wiped them and allowed it to stop she gave herself time and care and did not expect it from others anymore but she just knew that she needs to say goodbye to the fear of people leaving her and say hello to being okay with whoever leaves because not everyone matters or deserves to stay.
She needs to welcome new relations without this fear.

She started studying again tried her best to do well yet performed average in her exams she could have done better if all of it would never happen but it taught her to she fight the thoughts  it built her to stay strong and she told herself it's never I could do better but always I will do better...

She never looked back because her past was just a part of life not the entire journey. She choose her path and walked peacefully she faced obstacles but now they did not seem big anymore she had learnt to overcome them....her battle through anxiety changed her from a worrier to a warrior... yes we can do it too it's hard but life can always have a new beginning....because every ending gives a chance to a fresh start...

THE END....

To anyone reading this:-

Thank you for being there with Erin all through her journey and supporting her... just remember that one bad experience or incident cannot crush your happiness forever life is too short to worry about people that don't deserve your kindness and respect.
Stay where you are valued and never question your worth.

Life is a long journey good and bad people will keep coming but the ones right for you will always stay.
Hold on to your inner self and your inner circle.