chapter 6-trials turn into errors

Erin woke up the next morning trying her best to feel better it was not working but she decided to ignore that inner feeling of sadness and despair.she had her breakfast tried to study even though the words in her book were moving out of place her hands were trembling while she wrote. She cried all through it but still went on for sometime and then lost hope it was making her feel worse like she is dumb and can't do anything in life.she saw her dreams and aspirations crush in front of her eyes and why weren't her efforts working was all she wondered. She put on her favorite songs trying to vibe with it but she was blank her heart racing. It was one of the hardest part of her life to realize that nothing made her happy anymore.

She wanted to sleep to escape the reality but there was so much disturbance in her mind and thoughts striking one by one she failed to find silence.
And then all the stress crawled up on her health her head was spinning with a extremely severe pain her vision was blur her body cold and shivering she fell to the ground unconscious. She got a fit and laid there for hours her mother was out as she came home she gasped and couldn't believe what had happened she woke her up and made her drink water. After all this Erin dint know where she was and went to sleep after her meds her mother deep in worry wondering how the fit occurred.

The next morning she rushed to the doctor and told her about it the doctor said this is seizures which is caused due to severe anxiety.

Erin was blank waiting outside the doctors room she dint know what to feel anymore. Was she ever going be what she was will she ever get back her happy self ? Questions swirling her mind she just sat still..

TO BE CONTINUED...