chapter 7-setting boundaries

Erin continued her therapy sessions she was always very open to her therapist so that she could have a good talk.
While all this was going on her therapist told her something that got stuck with her.
It was about a physiological theory about the people we have in our lives.

The earth is a circle with 7 billion people living on it out of these we don't have to hold on to every person we come across. There are 3 circles that we have in our life.
The first one, the inner circle consists of the people important to us and we have to decide wisely who we want to keep in that circle not everyone deserves a place in there..like our family and close friends and the people in our inner circle are the ones we should care about the most.

The second circle consists of our casual friends. We should care about them but not more than they care about us. They are not so close to us that we affect ourselves for them

The third circle and the outermost one has all the people you randomly come across and they don't matter to you. Their words and behavior doesn't hold any importance in your life you just have to let them go.

Hold on to your first inner circle and life will always be easy.

Erin realized that all those people who hurt her are the outermost circle and she needs to kick them out of her life she shouldn't be sad till she has her inner circle with her.
As her session ended and she stepped out she took a deep breath maybe it was a new start for her leaving behind all her dark past?
Was life ready to give her a second chance to live,love and laugh?

TO BE CONTINUED....