chapter 1- Its real.

That one corner of her room and that one pillow on my bed knew more about my pain and those wet eyes.. than the people close to her.
Yes like many of us even she did not have the courage to speak up that she was not feeling good from the inner part of me... she was not able to be happy for herself it felt like she was just pretending for the world.

Why do we live in a world thar behaves like the brain isn't a part of our body
Whereas it's the most important.
It's the first priority to which our body functions. All the secondary illness starts from the brain.
Having kidney failure or heart attack is considered such a normal disease it can be easily opened up to anyone anywhere.
"Oh did you know I had a heart attack last year."
"Hey I am in the hospital I have a kidney failure"
Yes nothing wrong about it but.... when it comes to
"I...I think I am in depression"
"I....I may be going through anxiety"
"I...need....need help"
"Oh my god are u crazy. There is nothing like anxiety and depression. It depends on how you take it.You are just over reacting. Quit being over dramatic you are fine."
This is what we hear from the people around us and we don't know how many lives have just been destroyed for no fault of their own only by the lack of knowledge and understanding about mental health.

Please. It's real.
And it's equally painful like any other illness. Not being to able to get up from the bed or not having the urge to continue living and feeling like you are trapped in a room filled with insecurities is as painful as Having a kidney failure or heart attack.
Let's take this seriously and be brave enough to ask for help...
Just know there is someone who will understand
You don't have to go through it alone.

Erin went through this phase and learnt so much about life at a mere age of sixteen. But her experiences shaped her In a way she could never imagine.

TO BE CONTINUED...