chapter one

'Mumma! Where's my tie?!'

I yelled on top of my lungs calling my mother.

'Uff! This girl!' She sighed leaving the kitchen and came to my room.

'How many times have I told you to keep your things in their proper place?!' My mom scolded as I laughed nervously.

'Stop laughing like an idiot!' I pouted.

'Here's your tie. She said making me gasped.

'Wow! How did you find every a little thing? You're really a magician mom.' I giggled hugging her.

'Shut up.' She said laughing.

'Come downstairs, breakfast is ready.'

'Ay ay captain!' I said and she left.

I packed up my bag fast and checked myself in the mirror for last time before running downstairs.

'Stop running Yn, you'll get hurt!' She yelled like every day as if I'm gonna listen.

'Don't worry mom.'

I said sitting in the dining. She served me the breakfast as I started eating while playing with phone.

'Did you completed the assignment which you're gonna submit today?' I stopped looking at her.

'Don't tell me you forgot again?' She asked as my eyes widened.

'Fvck!' And I ran upstairs.

'Yn language! Where're you going?'

Entering my room I search for the assignment and fortunately I found it completed.

'Thank god!' I came downstairs and wore my shoes.

'Finish your food first.'

'No mom, I'm getting late.' Still she fed me while tying my shoes.

'Bye mumma!' I kissed her cheek before running out of the house.

'Go safely.'

Hii! I'm Shin Yn. I'm a bright cute and bubbly girl like you. I'm a little childish and that's why my mom has a lot of complaints against me. But still she loves me the most.

My dad works overseas so there's only me and my mom. I also loves her more than anything in this world. I'm a high school student. I've many friends in my school but one of them is kinda special to me.

My bestie, Jeon Jungkook. He's my friend since toddler. Though we're besties but he's opposite of me, cold and introvert. But our same vibe and understanding made us together.

Let me tell you a secret,

I like him.

I like him more than a friend. He doesn't know. Ofcourse I couldn't tell him. What if he breaks our friendship? I can't lose him. I reached bus stop and looked for him.

'Where the hell is he doing?'

I stomped my feet walking back and forth when suddenly I bumped on someone's hard chest.

'Ouch!'

I was about to fall but a strong arm hold me.

'Careful you dumbo.'

I looked up and found him. He was holding me just like a hero in romantic movies. I wish this moment stopped and I can be in my arms forever.

'Hey! The bus is here.' I stood up and nodded.

'Sorry..'

'We're getting late, come fast!'

He said holding my hands and took me inside the bus before the bus started.

'Have you bring the assignments? I messaged you.'

'Oh I didn't see but thank god mom reminded me.' I smiled as he sighed.

'I know how much you're forgetful so I already told aunt before.'

'But if you won't forced me to complete it last week, I would've nothing to submit today. Thank you my Kookie!' I said pecking his cheeks. He made cringe face.

'Yeah.. whatever.'

I don't mind him as he's always like that. Soon we reached school and successfully submitted our assignments. In middle of the class our principal came with a girl, most probably new student.

He talked with the teacher and left. The teacher came forward with the girl.

'Attention students. A new student is going to join in your class. She's Kim Ella.' She stood with little smile.

'Introduce yourself.' Teacher ordered as she nodded.

'Hello, I'm Kim Ella. I hope I'll be you all's friend and you'll help me in studies.' She said and bowed everyone.

'Good Ella. Go and sit beside Jungkook. He's our topper and he'll help you in studies.'

I looked at Jk and moved to another seat a little far. Jk was a little annoyed but it's teacher's order.

She came and sat beside him. She looks pretty and innocent. Soon the class ended and the lunch break started. Jk went out and I saw the girl sitting alone by her. No one is taking to her so I decided to approach.

'Hii, I'm Yn.' She looked at me and smiled.

'Where're you from?'

'Busan.'

'Wow, my friend, I mean the one who was sitting beside you also from Busan but his dad got
transferred here after he was born. Then I met him and we became besties.'

'Done?' I turned around and found Kook.

'She isn't interested in our family history. Kindly stop
blabbing with strangers and come with me.'

He said glaring at Ella before walking away.

'Ella don't mind him ok? He's kinda like that but very friendly.'

'It's ok Yn, you can go he called you.'

I nodded and left. I saw her face turned gloomy as I felt bad for her. She looks good but quite and introvert. I think she can be a good friend.

Friend or enemy?