Chapter 4

Students were in the great hall, eating their breakfast when suddenly mails flooded the hall. It was a Daily Prophet's with the James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin photo covered the front page under the headline,

   Two submissive and their families were kidnapped by Lupin family.

James Potter who is the heir of Potter and Sirius Black who is also a heir of Black were kidnapped by their friends Remus Lupin yesterday noon. A word from the auror who witnessed the incident, “As the law passed by ministry of magic about the protection of submissive. The young males were tested by the mediwitch and the positives males were already get them under the custody of ministry. And yesterday around noon we received an information about heir James Potter and heir Sirius Black being submissive so we went to Hogwarts but professor McGonagall, deputy headmistress of the school told us that the teo of them were gone to Potter along with Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew, their friends so we went there but it was awful. Lord and Lady Potter and Black here there but Lord Lupin were pointing wand at them and in the back were James and Sirius with Remus’s wand pointing at them. We tried to save them but as soon as they saw us they used a portkey and kidnapped two whole family.”

Lucius who had been in the bad mood  throw the paper away and stalked out off the hall. Severus looked at him confused and then the paper which Lucius just throw away and suddenly felt happy.

By lunch everyone in the school know about James and Sirius being submissive and people started spreading nasty comments which made Lucius angry and started to hex whoever said James.

Steve was in his room in his bed at Stark tower. Trying to sleep for the past four hours after taking care of Sirius and Remus staying. And he was still greedy from the feeling of happiness that washed him when he met those lads. But the feeling of uneasiness along with the worriedness he felt after the party  made him up all night. And the pulled he felt didn't help either.

With a sighed he get up and went to the traning room and started punching the punched bag, hoping it would go away but as the morning come by he felt so many weird feeling which made him almost crazy to attacked whoever he faced when a sudden panicked and sadness washed him.

James woke up startled when something hard was poking on his back, a strong arm wrapping around his waist and an arm under his head. Didn't know where that came from but he felt more safer in this arms so he didn't try to move after pain shoot liked a nasty hex from his back. But he was quickly to remember the event of the night, it made him tears up. He laughed to himself remembering him running away from sex but welcome him with sex.

Remembering his friends, he wandlessly tried to lavigated his pant toward him. After ten minutes he succeeded and quickly took the mirror which they could communicate.

“Sirius Black!” he said after checking the man who was still sleeping but the arms were not loosen yet.

“Prongs! Thanks Melin, you are alright! I was ready to mirror back home. Where are you? We will come and get you. You know Remus got a lot of Muggle money. Oh by the way, they found us...”  Sirius voice came out of the mirror.

“What?!” James shouted, “How come? Padfoot, are we in danger? Where is Remus?”

“Our parents mirror this morning saying that the Daily Prophet published a news of Remus and his father kidnapped our family and that's to from a witness Aurors! Can you believe it?”