Chapter 2

When Hope woke up that wednesday at 6 am. Hope called the daycare to cancel her daughter's enrollment in the private daycare. Hope went down stairs into her office and brought the baby monitor with her to know that Beth woke up. Hope knew that she was going to switch to her phone to sharpe pear phone and compute. Hope also erased her account on her other computer and phone. So that if people wanted to find anything about her company they could not do so without her permission. Hope hid her Rose Swords mafia stuff under thousands of code layers so that even the best hacker on her team or the brilliant hacker could get into her mafia thing they may get into something else that is not hers. Hope checks the mail to see that she got the divorce paper, restraining order that was sent to Thomas, and the paternity test. Hope called her brother Eric facetime at 8 o'clock her time . Eric answers on the second ring on his pear pad. Eric says "Hope, I am happy to hear from you. How is that niece of mine?" Hope answers "Beth is asleep right now. She is doing well so far. I was just calling to tell you that I am living in a private house in Beverly Hills, CA. I have called Dad to tell him that I am leaving Los Angeles for good. Eric asks " What was Dad's reaction to the news." Hope says "Dad, reaction was shock and asked why I am leaving Los Angeles because that was the city I grew up in when I was not at boarding school. I gave dad the reason and his first reason was to say I will be coming to town and have a talk with Liam. I told dad that he should stay where he is and that whatever happened to him is Liam's fault. When me and Wyatt get back to Miami can we get back custody over our children Asher and Bella again. Eric and I have been running both sides of our business for a decade now. How was your day so far at work?"Eric replied "Hope sure you and Wyatt have custody of them. I will pick up Asher and Bella for the schoolroom at the Sharpe's office. During Covid I decided to put the kids in an online schooling program. Today, I have got out the latest design on the pear phone min and the Pear pad plus. I got into a meeting earlier in which we went over what is going to be on the devices. I also dealt with the ship that you made this week and checked every single box of the weapons and made sure that they work properly with all the features you had added which were 300. Uncle Kev would be proud of us for building on our family legacy in which Asher and Isabel will be the next generation to take over, that we make our business larger and stronger than anything with loyalty with honor at the forefront for our family mafia. Uncle Kevin was there for us when we went to boarding school, remember he started training use at age of five. He trained us physically and mentally to be prepared for the world. Uncle Kev trained all for us which includes you,Floyed, and me when we were young. When Floyed was not ready to start his mafia training as don when he was 10 and you were 8 he decided he would start training me to be the Donna next to you in our family mafia. He helped us start our company and bring Shang Family Company into our business. He was one best father figure that we had in blood that was not our father. Uncle Kevin said to protect your family from danger to those who you love. Uncle Kevin is here with us in spirit. Remember when we were young. Guy used to hit on you so Me and Floyd would stop the boys flirting with you so you would be protected. Uncle Kev taught us to street fight fighters , street racers and assassins at twelve which accumulate our wealth. The name we came up with was RED Dragon as an assassin and street fight name for me and Lucifer for you brother. We are one of the most feared people in the world. Uncle Kevin was smart with coming up with street fighter names. Devil and Angel were street racing . Mine was the devil while yours was the angel.. Uncle Kevin helped both of them build our first company at 11. First company I built with his help was the Devil flaming Dragon. It started out as a bakery & coffee shop but became a business real estate company but not just real estate or other different kinds of business. Your first company was an angel company. You and I were multi-billionaires by the time we were at age fourteen but Floyed was along for the ride watching you and I. Floyed worked on the legal side of Asia mafia and he is moving to California to take my place as family representative in California. You are now trillionares with multiple companies under our belt. Uncle Kev helped us get to go online schools at the age of 6 and 16 graduated college with all master degrees before the age of seventeen. You remember our uncle kept us in private high schools & college online school to graduate early so that I could take over the mafia legally at age 18, but so we had regular high school experience. I still work as an assassin if I need to take dangerous people out. I have already started his mafia training in which he is learning how to fight right now. Asher is Learning Italian,Spanish,and Chinese." Hope says "Eric, I wanted to honor our uncle by giving Asher Uncle Kevin's middle name. You and I know at least 30 different languages or morebefore age of 20. We will start Bella in a few years." Eric says "Bella is learning Italian, and Chinese right now with our teachers. Bella may be three but she needs to learn these languages in the future."Hope knew that Eric was right that the kids should learn it young. Hope remembers that she and her brother learned most of the thirty languages before the age of eighteen because of their uncle Kev training them and sending them to mafia boot camp when they were seventeen. Hope, that 's how your day is going so far. Hope and talk a bit more before saying goodbye After the hangup, Hope hears a sound from the baby momider.