Chapter 27

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube

Kao's POV

"Over here, Coo!" I raised my arm and called out to Cooheart as he emerged from the exit of the Arrival area of Suvarnabhumi Airport.

He heard me and started walking in my direction lugging his suitcase with one hand.

He used his other hand to wave back at me.

"How was the flight?" I asked, reaching for his luggage and pulling it with me as we walked towards the main exit and towards the parking lot where I had parked my car.

"Uneventful," he replied, "I took the opportunity to catch up on lost sleep."

"Good," I said. "That means you're refreshed and energized for couple activities with me,"

I followed my statement with a wink.

It elicited a deep blush on his cheeks.

I don't understand why he still feels shy with me even after we've been living together for the last couple of years now.

I was excited to tell him all about the challenge that had been posted recently by one of the biggest entertainment companies of the country. And it involved a lot of money, something that Cooheart and I could definitely use to start a new business with.

When we reached our house I got out of the car and went over to the back to take out his suitcase from the trunk.

He walked over to me and leaned close to give me a kiss but I backed away.

He looked at me with a puzzled and hurt look.

"I'm just practicing," I explained to him.

"Practicing for what?" he asked, the hurt expression still evident on his cute face.

I told him all about the No-Kiss Challenge that the Sawatmaneekul Entertainment Company had posed to couples willing to meet the challenge for a highly attractive sum of money.

"You think we could win this contest?" I asked Coo, winking at him.

Cooheart turned away.

"I'm not sure," he replied, walking towards our front door.

"I would like to take a shower before dinner," he announced to me as soon as he set his suitcase inside our bedroom.

"Sure," I replied. "I will see what I can put together for dinner."

I saw Cooheart empty his pants pocket of his phone and wallet before removing his clothes and walking to the bathroom.

I was about to walk out of the bedroom when I heard his phone sounding with a notification of an incoming text.

Just out of curiosity I walked over to see what the text was all about.

It was from someone named Santa Pongsapak???

Sweetheart, I hope you landed safely. Waiting for you to call me.

All thoughts of preparing dinner flew out the window.

I sat on the bed and waited for Cooheart to finish his shower and come back to the bedroom.

He had a big explaining to do before we could even talk about dinner.