𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕻𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖙

Sapphire dragged her feet to the lounge with two friends. There was a third, but she disappeared mysteriously. She wasn't hungry but she was drained of her energy and motivation(her brain was mush). By the time Sapphire got to the table, she figured out what to do during her 45 minutes of free time. Sapphire sat quickly with her bags and pulled out her phone to play one of her favorite games, Granny. The objective of Granny is to escape an insane grandmother and grandfather by collecting keys and opening doors with them. There are secret levels to unlock sometimes. If you are caught sneaking around the house, you get killed. Sapphire relates this to her own life. For example, Sapphire's grandmother was last spotted at a strip club, sideways on a pole.

For lunch, Sapphire had a sandwich that she made that morning. She ate two small pieces, then left the bowl on the table, tapping her phone. Sapphire opened Granny up and loaded up a new game. She is very good with jumpscares, even though she doesn't like playing horror games. She was incredibly good at jumpscaring other people. In the game, Sapphire found a key but got caught by Granny. She jumped in her seat, almost falling, because of the sheer hideousness of the grandmother in the game. (To be honest, Sapphire looks like Granny, so I wonder how she reacts to herself in the mirror) Lukas and Tanisha continue talking as if Sapphire hadn't almost died. There was a guy 12 feet behind Lukas. It seems like only that guy cared enough to glance at Sapphire.

He had black hair with grayish-blue eyes staring into Sapphire's lifeless black ones. She felt a small sense of comfort. Lukas stared at Sapphire and broke her eye contact with that guy to talk to Lukas.

"You okay?" Lukas starts with his iconic look of surprise and disappointment, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just a game of Granny," Sapphire says. She tried to keep that boy in her peripheral vision. Lukas and Tanisha move on and continue scrolling through Instagram, probably looking at Taylor Swift or shark slippers, as that guy walks past their table to the microwaves behind them. Sapphire continued her game and almost instantly got caught by Granny again. This time, she fell backward, falling onto the person in line at the microwave. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Sarsi here! I hope you either want to throw up from disgust or from laughing too hard. (please don't die b/c I am not legally responsible)

Please help with this story if you can. You can comment on any changes that you want to be made, and I may change it. Remember, it is supposed to be cringe and senseless. 

Love you, my babies <3