"Yeah well what are you writing?" Jon questioned interested.

"Just a letter. I mean Its Christmas I should Probably write something" Gar explained Sealing the letter and walking down the halls

"What do guys think the letter says?" Jaime asked.

"I wouldnt know. I cant read Messy Hand Writing" Damian Said.

"Hey! I Have Average Hand Writing!" Gar said Walking Back into The Room.

"What Ever Helps You Sleep At Night" Damian Remarked.

"Thats code for.... Ill Say that because I wont admit your wrong and start a fight" Jon remarked with a grin.

"You Know me Soo Well. Want a Medal?" Damian said Sarcasticlly

"Anyways.. So 10 Minutes Before The League Gets Here Hm" Donna Asked Jon

"Yeah" Jon answered.

"10 Minutes has Passed" Donna Answered

"We probably are gonna wait another 10 Minutes" Jon Mumbled As Donna Leaned In Closer To Him Hand On His Chest Lips Inches Between.

"Please Keep Your Mouths To Yourseleves For Once" Terra Said to The Two.

"Right" Donna Said And Moved Her Face Away still in an Intimate Position.

On Que Kori Ushered Them To Get Up Up Since They League Were Here and theyHAVE to be professinal.

They Walked Outside The Tower To Greet Them. Most Of The Members Went To Greet Their Proteges.

"Father" Damian said And Shook Batmans Hand.

"Damian" Batman Said And Nodded And Shook His Hand Back Formally. Until He Decided Fuck It. And Hugged Damian.

"Wow Batsy Breaking his Moral Code" Jason Teased.

"We all know hes a Big Softie" Roy Said To Jason.

Steph was Busy Speaking To Tim While Bart spoke with Wally and Barry.

The Titans East Greeted The League and Titans.

Raven Spoke And Hugged John Constantine And Zatana.

"Missed you Too Raven" Zatana Said as They Both Hugged Her.

Superman Flew To Jon And Hugged Him As They Both Leviated and Said Hello. The Usual.

"I Missed You" Superman mumbled as he hugged him

"Its Only been a Year" Jon said Hugging Superman Back.

"Long Enough" Superman Said Not Letting Go.

"-Your Gonna Choke Him" Kon Said Pulling Clark off Him.

"Missed Me?" Kon said Hugging Jon.

"-dont forget me!" Kara said as her and clark hugged jon aswell

"Yeah" Jon said as He Hugged The 3

Diana And Cassie Picked Donna up Off The Ground A Bit as She Hugged Her With Her Amazonian Strength.

"Diana...Cassie....Too...Tight" Donna said Barely Breathing.

"I apologize Donna" Diana said And Put her down hugging normally.

"Sorry" Cassie said Hugging her Normally

Jaime Spoke A Few Words To Cyborg.

Terra Shook Hands With all The Leaguer Showing Respect After That Slade Thing.

Gar Did The Same Having No Clue What to Say. He spoke quite alot with Bumblebee seeing as he knew her well enough to engage in a conversation.

Timeskip