I Love You (Damirae)

Damian was In his room with his very Beautiful girlfriend. In fact they were Completely Alike.

He Sometimes wonder why shes even with HIM. Hes an Assassin- Well shes a Demon. Hes Killed- Well She Also Has. Shes Hot- Well He Also Is. Damn They Really Are Ment To Be Together.

Raven Tapped His Arm As She Realized He Was Intensely Staring At The Wall As If It Beat Him With a Crowbar.

"Dami You Good?" Raven Asked And She Sat Straight Confused As To Why He Paused In His Sentense.

"Hm? Yes Im Alright Beloved." Damian Said.

"Oh You Looked Like You Were Thinking. Care To Tell Me?" Raven Asked.

"What Do you Think would happen if Superman Was Exposed To Pink Kyptonite? I Mean We Have No Clue What It Could Do. He Never Says Much About It To The League." Damian Said As He Was in Thought.

"Your Supposed To Be Conversating With me But your Thinking How do i Kill Superman" Raven Remarked Light Heartedly And Saracastically.

"Its Interesting When You Think About it" Damian Said Blushing At Ravens Beautiful Features When She Smiling.

"You Know What else is interesting?" Raven Said Staring Into his Green Bright Eyes.

"No?" Damian Muttered Confused But Remained Eye Contact.

Raven Leaned In And Kissed Him Next Thing She Knows He Kissing Back He Slid His Tounge Into Her Mouth Enjoyed Every Second of It.

They Pulled Apart And Continued To Lay Next To Eachother.

"Its Interesting How You Dont understand That i Love You" Raven Said.

"I..Love you Too" Damian said for the first time without tripping on his words.

"I Know. You Would have Killed Me For Hugging You If you Didnt" Raven Said As She Winked At Him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count 309

I KNOW! I TOOK THIS CHAPTER FROM MY OTHER BOOK! BUT IM DESPERATE!