Christmas

The Titans all wore their Uniforms Which Kori Forced Them To. Kori also wanted to welcome Titans East For Christmas so shes throwing a Christmas Party. The League are Also Coming To This Party. They Litteraly Invited Themselves. The YJ was also invited

None of the Titans Like Titans East Or Care For The League That Much. But Kori There Team Leader Told Them They Have to Welcome Them. So Here The Titans Are Sitting In Their Tight Uncomfortable "Professinal" Uniforms As Kori Makes Snacks.

Donna is Fidgeting with her Lasso Leaning On Jon whos On Her Right On His Phone. Terras On Her Left Watching Tv.  Jaime Is Watching Kori Cook On The Kitchen Counter. Damian Is Next To Raven Being all "Lovey Dovey" As Jon Says. Gar is On The Couch Opposite Everyone Writing Something With his tounge out with intense focus For The Past Hour.

Jaime Keeps Trying To Peak over His Shoulder But Keeps Getting a Punch To The Shoulder Whenever He Tries. The Titans Dont Really Mind Gar Being All Weird Since They All Have Their Hobbies And Weird Habits. 

Jon Likes Curtain Colors.

Donna Has an Obsession with Sea salt.

Jaime Cooks with Too much seasoning in Jons opinion.

Damian Zones out and Sketches for Hours on end.

And Raven Smells Candles Whenever she sees any.

Terra was The First To Speak Up and Break the Silence.

"This Is Just Boring If You Ask Me" Terra Said Turning The Tv off.

"Nobody Asked You" Damian Rudely Remarked.

"Dami be Considerate" Raven said Leaning On Him Reading a Book.

"TT I Apologize Markov" Damian Mumbled.

"Im Turning Up The Heat. Its Getting Cold In Here" Jaime Said And Walked Up To The Termostate To Change It.

"Thanks" Raven said Getting Warmer.

"No Problem" Jaime said and Sat On The Floor Watching The Blank Screen.

"Im Board" Donna Said Twirling The Lasso.

"Better Then Being Dead" Damian Remarked as an Inside Joke.

Raven immediately Glared at him for making thing almost depressing.

"I was Joking Beloved" Damian said Stroking Her Hair.

"Well you clearly need better humor" Raven Said.

"Admit it you like me like this" Damian said and Smirked at Her.

"Of Course Mr Wayne" Raven Flirted.

"You Guys Are Gonna Make Me Sick" Terra Mumbled.

"Titans. The League will Be Here In 10 Minutes" Kori said Walking Out The Kitchen.

"For a Team of Heros They are Pretty Slow" Jon added.

"Diana And Cassie Could Fly here in less then 2 minutes. They do this to be Fashionably Late. Its Overrated Now" Donna Said.

"One day the league are not going to be Satisfied Knowing you Gossip About Them" Kori said And Walked Into Her Room To Get Changed.

"Their Never Satisfied" Damian Said As The Team Laughed.

Once Again Jaime Decided To Bother Gar.

"Hows your hand not hurting?" Jaime Questioned

Despite Terras Your-Gonna-Get-Another-Kick-To-The-Face Look.

"We fight villians every day and your asking how im handling writing?" Gar asked Trying to be Funny Avoiding an answer.