"I love you, baby," he said, kissing her forehead. Lilith felt proud and loved. She wiped away her tears before continuing. "I was eventually going to tell you, I was hoping to do it when you turned of legal age. It wasn't just to protect you, as a mother, I wanted to teach you good values. You can imagine how easy it would be to have millions of dollars with magic, not having to do anything else but a couple of spells to have the best of lives, that simple. I am very proud of you, and I don't want you to change just because you have magic now."

"I won't, but Mommy, I actually like magic," she admitted, her voice trembling, as she lowered her gaze to the floor. She wasn't ashamed, it wasn't that, it was just... it had been a spontaneous confession and clearly her mom wouldn't like it very much. "I'm actually grateful that you didn't tell me when I was a child or a teenager, I wouldn't be the same, but now it's different. I understand what it means to live as a witch, and I don't know what I'm going to do with that... I just want to go home."

"I know you like it, and you'll have to explain your dark magic to me. I have my purple magic, and you have to have it too," she felt the atmosphere become dense, and her mom was in a state of extreme concern. "Show me your magic now."

She hesitated. Big mistake. She wasn't in front of the boys or Bobby, whom she could deceive with a few words and simple body language. The woman standing before her knew every aspect of her life, she could tell when she was lying and when she was being sincere. She couldn't hide anything, it was impossible. As if it were one of her threats in court, with her mom being a lawyer, she grabbed her hands and exposed them in front.

"It's purple!" she defended herself, showing the evidence. There was silence. Mom wanted the full explanation, and she wanted it now. "Okay, but promise me you won't get angry. I didn't know what else to do, none of my projects offered a quick solution. I was desperate and anxious, it was my last chance, I swear. I did something stupid, nothing too crazy, considering I was about to face a coven alone... that was more dangerous than what I did... But look, my magic is purple! I just drank a little bit of powerful demon blood to develop (and apparently temporarily) a set of powers that made me stronger. I don't have those powers anymore, I'm back to normal, nothing happened to me. Don't be angry. Mom, you have to understand, please."

"I understand, and honestly, I want the same thing as you, I want to go home," Lilith breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. She knew her mom would understand, although she was sure they would talk about this again later. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A few knocks on the door interrupted the mother-daughter moment, and the Winchester brothers entered the room like dogs that had torn apart the cushions, afraid that their owner would scold them. Lilith immediately noticed her mom's self-protective behavior. Nonetheless, she smiled upon seeing them there.

"We heard you woke up," Sam said, approaching from the other side. "Hey, crazy."

"Why didn't you tell us? We could have helped you," Dean hadn't moved much since he came in. There was a hint of disappointment in his green eyes. He knew, the message he sent was his attempt. "You promised."

"Why didn't you tell us? We could have helped you," Dean said, barely moving since he walked in. His green eyes were filled with disappointment. He knew it, the message he sent was his attempt.

"You promised me." "I make a lot of promises, and you're no saint," came the reply.

From the very beginning, Lilith knew that this was her struggle. The importance of rescuing her mom weighed on her more than anyone else. No one would put in as much effort as Lilith, and the impact it had on her was immeasurable.

"Do you feel hungry?" her mom asked, wiping away the remaining traces of dried tears. Lilith nodded. "Alright, I'll get you some food and clothes so we can leave. Okay?"