Chapter 7

RINGGGGG! I jolted awake and looked at the clock. “Noon shit I’m late.” I answered the phone and it was my psychiatrist. “Hi ma’am I’m so sorry I forgot to set my alarm. I am so sorry.” I said hoping she would forgive me. “Hi Dean, that's actually why I called. I'm sick and was calling to cancel our appointment for today and wanted to know when we could reschedule?” she replied calmly and kinda laughed at how i was acting. “Oh thank god. Anytime would be ok with me. I'm free almost everyday." I replied, calming down finally. We scheduled it for next Friday at 3pm so it wouldn’t be as early. I got out of bed and took my medicine to help with my hallucinations then went downstairs where I saw my brother and his girlfriend. They were on the couch. This happens usually 3 times a week so I'm used to seeing her. “Hey Rosita hey bro.” I called both of them which made them jump. “Hey bro i thought you had your appointment today?” he questioned. “It got canceled since she was sick. I swear it scared the shit out of me. I thought I was definitely gonna miss my appointment." I laughed and so did they. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to watch Supernatural with them from the looks of it they were on season 6. We chilled there for a few hours then I fell asleep on the couch. My brother stood guard and would check on me to make sure I wasn't having a nightmare. I woke up a couple hours later with my brother and his girl laying on me as a pillow and the tv turned off. I gently moved their heads and put pillows under them and went to go get sum to drink then I carried both my bro and his gf up to his room and tucked them in while i went into mine. I turned my tv on and watched some netflix and before i knew it i was out like a light. The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, my favorite. I went downstairs to go and see what was happening and I saw my brother and his girl cooking breakfast. "Hey bro just in time we just finished the bacon. Come sit." He said. "Fuck yeah I'm starving man." I replied laughing a bit. I got up and we finished breakfast then headed off to go to the arcade. Rosita had to leave because she had to head to head to work when she shot my brother a text “Hey baby would you n your brother mind if I brought a friend over for dinner?” He asked me. “Yeah I don't care.” i told my brother he texted her back “yeah we don’t mind see ya when you get home.” She worked at a hospital so she would sometimes bring her coworkers to have home cooked food. They always appreciated it. After me and my brother finished up at the arcade we headed home and I took a little nap. Then when I woke up I heard some noises and found my brother tied up in a chair and a gun to my head. “It’s not loaded, just an FYI.” I told the person holding a gun to my head. “Really smartass wanna test that!” he replied, yelling in my ear. “Dude you need to chill damn. And yes I do wanna test it.” I said as I moved the gun right under my chin. “Pull the fucking trigger.” the guy started kinda shaking. “Knew you wouldn’t. Now untie my brother and get your ass out of here and we won’t have any issues.” I demanded. “In your fucking dreams,” he said. “You asked for it.” I said as i grabbed the barrel of the gun and twisted it breaking his wrist as he screamed in pain i went and shot him with his own gun. I went to untie my brother. “B-but you said it wasn’t loaded…” my brother said, shaking. “It was just that I knew he wouldn’t shoot me; they never do.” I said while putting on doctors gloves and hiding the body twelve ft in my backyard then buried it halfway and found a dead deer and cut it open then put it on top then finished burying it. Then I took the gloves off and smashed the gun, then blended up the gloves and put them in a little jar and threw it in the sewer. Then I cleaned up and went to bed. Then I had that dream… the same one that's been haunting me for years.