The first day

I walked into the school next to kaylie and over to the administration office. I knocked and heard a women's voice. It sounded very stern. "come in" I opened the door and walked over to the wooden desk. I turned around to see kaylie still at the door. "you can go kaylie it's okay. Thank you!" I said. "are you sure? I-I could stay an show you around a bit?" She questioned. "No it's fine ! I'll see you around !" "See you!" She walked out and closed the for behind her. "Yes?" The girl asked. She had short black hair and was more on the chubby side. "Oh .. I .. I mean, I'm new and all and , I need my schedule." I said shyly. "Name?"she asked. Clearly anoyed. " Delilah Jackson." I replied.she shuffled through some papers in a file cabanit and handed me an envolope. "Here. First class is science with Mr. Dicson. go down the hall straight until you reach the bathrooms and make a left." She said. "Okay, thanks." I said. She didn't reply with a 'your welcome' or anything..rude. So I just left. Once I reached my class I walked in and sat down in a desk at the back. I looked to see who was next to me and I saw a boy with black hair, the floppy kind, and brown eyes with tan skin. He was about 5'ft. Just like the guy in my fantasy.. He was no short of perfect! I had to say something. "Hey!" I said tapping his shoulder and playing with my hair a bit. "Um hey! You must be new! Welcome to the devils home! " He said humorsly. I started blushing a little and biting my lip. "I'm Delilah Jackson and haha thanks!"
"I'm Bret! Nice name ! But I'm gonna call you lilah!" He said. "Whatever works for you works for me!" I said flirtatiously !
*****
It was now time for lunch. As I walked into the cafeteria I saw Bret and kaylie at one table in the middle if everything on a platform. Wow.. Nice. I walked up to them and smiled. "Can I sit here ? Or am I not cool enough for a platform seat?" I said giggling . "Sure! Haha! It's cool have a seat !" Kaylie said, making room inbetween her and Bret . I sat with my tray and asked " so are y'all a thing?"
"Noooo ! " They both say simutainiously. "Oh" I said embarrassed. "I just thought scince you were sitting together.. Ya know.."
"It's fine .. But I kinda like someone else" Bret said . "oh cool do I know her?" I asked smiling . "Um yes.. Although I havnt known her for more than a day.." He said looking down . I blushed "oh" and that's how my first day went!