The bus ride

I got on the bus and smiled to the driver. "Hi miss you must the new student , Delilah is it? Welcome aboard!" he said. "yes sir that me! Umm.. Where do I sit?" I asked " Where ever there is an empty seat." He replied, obviously wanting to get going, places to be , people to pick up. I choose a seat near the middle of the bus with no one there. "Um you might not want to sit there.." A girl with dark brown hair said. "Um excuse me ? Why not?" I asked very confused. "We'll if you must know that seat is reserved for Leslie camp! THE queen B of the school.oh and I'm kaylie by the way !"
"Nice to meet you kaylie I'm Delilah but Leslie can't haut reserve seats on the bus when she feels like it.. She finds a seat like everyone else! I'm staying ." I said Mabey a little to sassy. "Nice ! You got a back bone to keep you up! You'll need that with Leslie !"
Along the way the bus driver started playing my favorite song ! You know you like it by dj snake and alongora! I quietly started singing along "you know you like it but it drives you insane , you know you like I but it drives you insane, you know you like it but your scared and ashamed!" I may have gotten a little I loud cause at that moment the bus stopped and a girl with a perfect body all together with blonde hair walked on and straight over to me. "Oh look ! New girls singing ! How cute! Now OUT of my seat!" She said. "did you buy the seats on the bus ?" I asked with a smirk. I knew what i was doing. "Um no what are you talking about?" She asked , clearly confused! " We'll see, if you didn't buy the seats.. They arnt yours.. So I guess you'll have to find another one for now! Sorry and 'new girl'
Is Delilah! "I said . Everyone turned to look at me with their mouths wide open . This is going to be a long bus ride!