The Sangeet Ceremony part 2

Dhoka tha ya thi majboori,
Kyu kismat ne lali ye meelon ki duri?

The continued the act with mission beherupiya...

"Hum tumhari Zindagi hai Haseena Mallik aur apni Zindagi ko khud apne haatho se lene keliye Jigra lagta hai ...naa...tum hume nahi maar paogi"

And the Gun was Shot by Nayab who was playing Haseena and their layed Abhinav who was playing Anubhav.

Anuseena's eyes got filled with tears remembering the moment.

"Majboori thi humari aap samjh na saki...
Ab humare Milan ki koi Gunjaish he nahi..."

Spoke Abhinav while acting Anubhav and then the spotlight shifted on Nayab who was acting Haseena.

"Anubhav...I won't give up on you, apki naarazgi jayaz hai par humara pyaar...vo bhi galat nahi hai...hum firse apka Dil jeetenge"

Abhinav:

"Aur phir vo ghadi aaiee
Jab mile do Bhai,
Sar se jo hata tha pita ka saya...
Phir se mili sar par unke Pawan haaton ki chaya,
Iss dauran phir se Haseena ne Anubhav ko apne pyaar par yakeen dilaya,
Aur tab jaa kar unke Sagaiee ka lamha tareekh mein aya.".

Abhinayab: Best wishes to the most Adorable couple of the night for the marriage and their upcoming life...Thank you.

The hall cheered with the round of applause for the act and ofcourse for the beautiful story.

Santu played a mind-boggling music and dragged all to the dance floor along with Anuseena and all started swaying with the music and the rest of the elders were enjoying the clapping with the beats of the music.

The surrounding started becoming smoky, may be it was kept the end of the function... All kept dancing with app enthusiasm they can.

But... slowly slowly the shouts on the hook lines started turning into the coughings.
All the guests started panicking and were running here and there with the urge to leave the place.

Anubhav and team removed their handkerchiefs and covered their mouth.

Anubhav looked around.

Anubhav: Haseena ji Nayab kaha hai?

Karishma: vo toh Bathroom ki taraf gaiee thi.

All: kya?

Abhinav immediately ran towards the bathroom side to look for Nayab.

Anubhav: Karishma ap...Mehemano ko sambhaliye hum aate hai.

Haseena: hum bhi chalte hai.

Anuseena went towards the direction where Abhinav just left.

Here all the guests started getting unconscious one by one.

__________________________________

Outside the bathroom door.

Abhinav banged the door.

Abhinav: Nayab ji...Nayab ji ap...ap theekh hai na.