09.

Rohini (Lakshya's mother) was packing clothes and other things and Ahaana was helping her.
“Thanks Ahaana packing is done now, you can go and rest . Tomorrow is your working day isn't it?”

‘‘Ok mom” said Ahaana

“We both will be there in lakshay's Aunt's house tomorrow morning, she is my cousin sister but she is also my friend  so she wants me to be there with her and i want both of you to come there a day after tomorrow”

“Ok mom we will be there”

“Wait have you bought dresses for function?”

“No”

“Then when you are going to buy them ?” Rohini asked

“Will see mom tomorrow may be or I'll wear something from my old clothes” Ahaana answered

“Are you mad ? You are a newly married girl. You are gonna wear something new.”

“ok mom I'll buy it”

“No need to spend your money. I'll tell Lakshay to buy something for you”

“Ok mom”

“Now you can go, Good night ”

“Good night mom” Ahaana wished.

                              ..........
Lakshay was waiting for Ahaana outside her office thinking of something only then someone snapped her fingers infront of him. When he suddenly came out from his thoughts he found world's most beautiful girl smiling infront of him with glittery eyes.

“Where are you lost?” Ahaana asked

He just nodded in no with a smile and opened car's door for her. She sat inside, he also got inside and started car.

They were in a mall after sometime. Roaming here and there then after sometime Ahaana found a suit.

“how's it?” Ahaana asked lakshay

“No” he answered

“Oh, what about it?”

“Why are you choosing Suit baby?”

“So what should i go for?” Ahaana asked

“I think sari is best option for you”

“I don't even know how to wrap it”

“So what we will find out”

“But”

“No but, you are going to wear sari tomorrow”

“Lakshay” She called

“Ok done let's get one for you” he said and started finding a sari.

“This one”

                           ...............
                              .........

“Lakshay” Ahaana called. She was wrapped in saree but in a messy way she was not getting how to wear it and now she was confused how to remove it.

“wait I'm brushing” lakshay said

“Come fast”

After a while he came in room from washroom and saw her fighting with sari. He couldn't control himself and brust into laugh.

“Stop Lakshya” She said

He couldn't control himself and sat on sofa.

“Don't laugh” she yelled