03.

Care

I felt someone's presence behind me, I turned and surprisingly  found lakshay in front of me. He was standing there with my tiffin box in his hand, looking straight at me with blank face. Did Lakshya listen to me and my mother's words ?

“Lakshay, you are here ?”

“i think I am, what do you think?” he mocked.

He must haven't listened otherwise he wouldn't be joking like a fool.

“Any ways, here your tiffin box” after handing me that he was about to leave

“lakshay” I called

“What ?”

“ I'm sorry for my behaviour in morning ” I apologized

“Its okay. Concentrate on your work now. Bye” he said and left how rude this jerk is.

I put my head in work.

                           • • • • • • •

I can't wait for him anymore it's 9:30 and he is still downstairs. I folded clothes and settled them in cupboard.  Its paining like hell in the bottom of my stomach and just behind my back, even in my legs, pain is flowing with blood. I am not able to stand straight, I bent down due to pain in my bottom of my Stomach. I put my hand on my back where it was paining. I sat on the edge of bed and rubbed my stomach to reduce pain but it never worked. I laid on the side of bed and  covered my self with blanket.  I want to hug my knees but I'm scared of stain because of that I put a towel under my butt. I don't know what to do on this time, how to manage to sleep with this pain.

Lakshay's POV

{An : First time writing his pov😐 }

It was 9:53 when I entered the room, lights were off I think she slept. Why she is sleeping so early? I wanted to talk to her, actually I'm feeling sorry . In morning I behaved so rudely, even she was in pain and there was no fault of her, she apologized. I turned light on by pressing on the edge of button near door. I sat on my side and wrapped my legs with blanket I was going to lay down on bed but before that my gaze fell on her face. She was sleeping on her stomach while facing me. Her puffy eyes were realising tears even while sleeping, her one hand was  under her stomach . Her face was looking like withered 
Ranunculus. I'm such a bastard I wasted my time on phone downstairs instead of asking her about her poor health. I immediately got up from bed without disturbing her painful sleep.
.......
..........
           I placed one hot water bag under her stomach and other on her back carefully because I listened her telling her mother that her back is paining. She slowly freed her eyes from the shelter of eyelids groaning and held my hand tightly which was caressing her hair.

“paining ?” I asked, she just nodded with her wet puppy eyes stare.

“ok then turn please” I said, she laid on her back, I placed my arm under her head, covered us in blanket. After that I placed my legs under her legs and started rubbing her stomach with my free hand.
She slept while grabbing my collar in her feast. Her face was near my chest and my chin was on her head. I kissed on her forehead.

Lakshay's POV ends

Will post next part soon till then read my story  My Sister His brother

574 words