•02: An Item!•

All Naruto's fangirls started fanning themselves because he looked so "hot" while being angry.

Naruto calmed down after a while and shook his head in disappointment and continued studying for the test.

After the test:

"That test was so hard," Sakura said as she wiped her tears dramatically.

"Yeah, what if I fail?!" You said in sorrow.

"Don't worry guys, is there a thing we failed to be good at? This is the same, we will rock once again!" Hinata said trying to cheer us up.

"I doubt it," Sakura said looking down and sighing in despair.

"WAHHHHHH" Naruto cried out loud.

"I'm going to fail, I'm going to fail. Why am I terrible in maths?!" Naruto said crying even more.

Sasuke patted Naruto's back again, trying to console him.

It didn't work.

"Naruto, it's okay we are there for you." A fangirl said and grinned brightly for Naruto.

"Seeing you said makes me sad, Naruto!" Another fangirl said and pouted being dejected.

Sasuke immediately distanced himself from the fangirls cringed out of his wits and wrinkled his nose being disgusted.

Hinata's blood boiled at seeing how those girls were so close to Naruto.

She clenched her fist trying to control her rage.

You noticed it and hoped she wouldn't do anything grim.

When she was about to go to the cringe-scene, you held her wrist preventing her from moving any further.

"It's not worth it, Hina-chan." You said ceasing her.

"Fine." Hinata said and calmed down.

In the last class of the day:

"Sir Aoki is going to give us our test papers now!" Sakura said and grabbed her hair in frustration.

You crossed your fingers hoping you wouldn't do that bad as you thought closing your eyes, praying.

"Tsk." Sasuke said and smirked.

He knew he was getting the highest marks as usual.

"So as I said, I'll be handing your test papers now." Mr. Aoki said and started giving the papers.

"Hinata, 96." He said and smiled.

Hinata sighed in relief and wiped off the sweat on her forehead.

"Sakura, 89." He said and gave her a thumbs up.

Sakura smiled back and looked at her paper being proud.

"Y/N, 100." He said in a whisper-like-tone to her.

"Wait for it." He said and whispered again.

You nodded and grinned to yourself.

He handed out all other papers and came to Naruto and Sasuke to give them their papers.

"Naruto, 92." Mr. Aoki said nodding proudly.

Naruto literally partied in his head and danced to his favourite song.

"And Sasuke Uchiha, 99." He gave the paper to him and shook his head in disappointment. Sarcastically, of course.

Sasuke was confused with his expression but shook it off, about to praise himself in his mind.