Chapter 11

Regina's POV-
It's 2 months later now, and there's no sign of Emma. I am so grateful for what she did for me, but I'm worried about her. The baby's doing well, but Robin and I haven't decided on a name yet.

Emma's POV-
Ever since that day, I've been trying to find my way back home to Storybrooke. I think I've finally found it, though. I run through the streets and see Regina and Robin taking a walk.

"Regina!!" I screamed.

Regina turns around and sees me.

"Emma! Are you ok? Where have you been?" she said.

I went up to her and explained everything that happened after the incident at Granny's.

"So how's the little one?" I asked.

She laughed and rubbed her belly.

"Good! I'm just very pregnant."

I laughed.

Regina's POV-
After I saw Emma, Robin and I decided to walk with her back to her apartment. Once there, we saw Snow and Charming sitting next to Henry on the couch.

"Emma! Sweetheart where have you been?!" said Snow.

Emma went up to the three of them and explained everything.

"Well, we're glad you're ok" said Charming.

Just then, I felt a sharp pain in my belly. I scream and then I fall to the floor.

"REGINA!!" said everyone in unison.

"The baby! I felt a kick!" I said.

Robin helped me off the floor and out his hand on my belly.

"Oh my gosh!! The baby is kicking!!!" said Robin.

I kiss Robin and the Charming softball team says "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"

"Oh shut up!!" I say with a smile.