Chapter 10

Regina's POV-
I wake up early in the morning and decide to go to Granny's for breakfast. I walk all the way there because the mornings in Storybrooke are always beautiful. Once there, I opened the door and saw everyone I knew standing inside.

"SURPRISE!!!!" they said.

It was a baby shower! Aww, they're so sweet! I walk in and Robin comes up and kisses me.

"I love you, Regina!" he said. "And the little one!" he said as he put his hand on my belly.

Just then, the door flies open and a black cloud rushes in towards me.

"REGINA!!" Robin yells.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!!????!" I scream as I back away.

Emma runs in behind it.

"It's the darkness that was taken out of Rumplestiltskin's heart. The author said that it has to be tethered to someone, but I can't let it be you!!!!" she screamed.

"EMMA! IT'S OK!"

"NO IT'S NOT, REGINA!! YOU'VE WORKED TOO HARD FOR IT ALL TO BE RUINED!! PLUS, YOU HAVE A FAMILY TO THINK ABOUT!!"

She runs towards me and tells to her parents, " YOU TOOK THE DARKNESS OUT OF ME ONCE, AND YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!"

Killian runs up to her.

"NO LOVE!!"

"KILLIAN! I love you!!" she said.

She then sticks out her arm and takes in the darkness. It disappears and so does she, but the dagger with " Emma Swan" engraved on it remains.

"REGINA! Are you ok?!?!?"

"ROBIN! Yes, I'm fine, thanks to Emma"