Chapter 9

Regina's POV-
Turns out, Zelena was faking it when she was bragging that she was pregnant with Robins child. That witch. She made us all think that our worlds we're going to be torn apart when that baby arrived, but they're not. Now, I can be happy with Robin like I've always wanted.

Robin comes into the bedroom.

"Hello sweetheart! How are you and the baby?" he said.

I smile. "Good"

He walks over and sits on the bed next to me and puts his hand on my belly. I'm so happy to have such an amazing man.

Emma's POV-
So. Zelena. Another deceitment on her part. No one knows where she went, but we woke up one morning and she just wasn't there. It was strange, but it was even more strange when we found a note that said she wasn't actually pregnant and that she found her true love. I'm happy for Regina, though. But the whole thing with Zelena is pretty weird.

Hook walks in.

"Hello Love!" he says.

"Hi Killian"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just thinking"

"About what?"

"Regina. And where Zelena could possibly be"

"Well, I'll comfort you while you think" he says as he comes up from behind me and kisses my neck. I love him so much.

Robin's POV-
I am so happy that Zelena wasn't actually pregnant. I want to be with Regina. I love her.