CREDITS TO Lê Song Hoàng Ngoc AND UNGGAMES

***

Annalise spit out her tea and stood in a fast manner.

"What is this worthless piece of trash your showing me..."

"M-miss?..."

Annalise walked up to the maid a looked her dead in the eyes. Then before the maid knew it she was slapped by Annalise.

The maid grabbed her cheek before running away.

"Tsk...worthless maid..."

She sat back down and decided to look at the last dress. The last maid came out shaking after what Annalise did to the last maid.

***

LAST DRESS

CREDITS TO LUBY AND HELIX WALTZ

***

"...hmm..."

"This will do fine"

She rolled her eyes before calling the maids to assist her to go get dressed.

After getting dressed Liv combed her hair and tied Annalise's hair into a half-up ponytail. She added a yellow ribbon as the final touch and handed Annalise an umbrella.

Annalise stood up and ran to the full-body-length mirror on the side of her room. She looked like a kid excited to get a toy. She couldn't wait to make friends and start a cruel plan of hers.

***

Elle walked into Anastasia's room with a bucket of water and a towel. She wiped Anastasia's arms and face to keep her from getting rashes. She was about to leave when she saw the basket Annalise's maid had left for Anastasia.

"Hm"

She said in a curious tone.

'I never thought the older miss cared about the younger miss'

She smiled before picking up her tools and heading out.

***
Annalise entered the Carriage and immediately changed her expression from a lively smile to a dark and annoyed one.

She sat down and loosened up reassuring herself that everything will go the way she planned it to.

She started picturing herself laughing with noble ladies around her while they were all complimenting her looks. She smiled at the thought of herself being loved in both empires. (Sorry I don't know much about kingdoms and stuff so I didn't know that it was supposed to be an empire)

Before she knew it she fell asleep.

She opened her eyes in the carriage. The carriage was jumping up and down, she realized she was on a bumpy and rocky road.