Frin gulped upon hearing.

"I know dad but i am just starting, give it to me please?" she requested her father.

"For the mean time okay? Soon your sister will settle down and no one's gonna take care of our company. By the way i call to remind you of our family lunch on the next day. I will expect you there."
.
.
.
"Wait dad!"

And the call ended.

She forgot to tell him it's also the day of the audition but yeah she cannot say no to her father.

Though her family is not against her craft but she receive less support from them too. Because none on their family is at the same field as her, she grew up along with business tycoons in their clan.

She finished business course at the age of 20 and then took Film production course right after. She spent her life learning all about marketing and now it's her time to do what her heart desires, writing and acting.

Frin just sighed and decided to just take a rest.

Tomorrow will be more busy for her as the audition day comes near.

~~~~
On the Next Day:
@Stargaze Ent.

She's at her table facing these pile of papers in her desk. It's the application form of all the auditionees that she needs to check.

She's making sure everything will be done perfectly because after this is the preparation for their new project which is a series, particularly focuses about girls love.

This is a risky move for them because this will be the first girls love to air in local televisions.

Today she is waiting for someone to come over and this is so special for the coming show.
.
.
.
"Sawatdee madam, we're here!"

She stopped when someone entered the room.

"Ohh hi there, take a seat guys." she welcomed them. It's Tommy and with him is one of the biggest name in Lakorn series, the lovely Sunny.

"Thank you for coming Sunny, i know you're busy." she said with a smile.

"Don't mention it, it's fine. How can i say no to my dearest colleague before." the girl said.

"Now you believe in my ability huh? Told you i can take her to you." tommy bragging himself.

Frin rolled her eyes to him instead.

"Hmm on our way here tommy already discussed some details about it and i'd like you to know that i am accepting the role, for you." sunny initiated this topic that frin is about to say.

"Ohhh really huh?? You will sunny??" frin still asked.

"Yes, so where's the contract then??" sunny added.

Frin was surprised of her quick decision so she immediately prepared the contract for her to sign.

"Khop Khun Ka Khun Sunny." she said bowing her head as gratitude.

"Khop Khun tien gan. Thank you for choosing me too." sunny replied shaking their hands.

"See you soon on the casting of roles. Hope we can find your perfect Khun Sam." frin said.

"It will be perfect if it's you." sunny chuckled.

Frin was startled but got easily irritated with tommy's teasing.

"Yiieee!" tommy mouthed.
.
.
.
"STOP YOU DOG! Go and assist her outside." she said glaring at him so he quickly followed her order.