New Phone

We get off the bus, and head home. It's 6, and it really has been hours. I look and notice that Shai has about 7 bags. Wait, how much did she buy? I look around, and we're already home. We run inside, into her bedroom. We still on her bed and we start looking through her bags.

She had gotten at least 10 new pairs of shoes, 20 outfits, and a few sets of jewelry. I gasp when she pulls out a Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge. She has enough money for this, and all this other stuff? I look at her like she's a stranger, technically she is, but even more.

"You have money for that?" I ask.

"Yeah, my dad wouldn't break my phone if I didn't," She tells me.

I stand up, and walk to my bag. I bought the dress and a lot of cheap candies. I look in her bags again, and notice she got at least $10,000 dollars worth. I look back at my stuff, it was at most $100. I sigh and walk out of her room, I go to the empty hallway, and take out my phone.

I have 3 missed calls from my Mom, and 8 texts. I call her back, knowing she's going to be pissed.

"Shay!" My Mom yells through the phone.

"I don't care. I'm with a friend, and you can't take me away. I'm going to school, so don't worry about that," I tell her, then hang up.

I look to the floor, and drop my phone. I curl up into a ball, and feel sad. I know my foster parents are just worried, but I don't care. They want the best for me, but I don't care! I want to be with my family, I'm only in foster care. I'm not adopted yet, and so I can be with my real family. I go into the bathroom, and see my face is all red. I wash my face and it's better.

I go back into Shai's room, and she's already put all her stuff away. I sit on her trundle bed and start looking at what I bought. I put it all away in a little drawer Shai gave me to put stuff in. I take my school stuff, and do my homework.

After homework, I'm ready to go to sleep. I change into my pajamas. Shai is already asleep, and it's 10. I get into bed, and slowly drift to sleep.