Jing Yuan - Help me out (NSFW)

Jing Yuan had been focused on work all day, something that as his retainer, you thoroughly relished in. Finally taking a break from his endless lazing about. At last, a serenity had washed over the Luofu. 

Noticing a small anxiousness in Jing Yuan, you looked over his shoulder, finding that his leg was shaking uncontrollably. 

"General, is there something wrong!?" You exclaimed, searching his face for any sign of discomfort. Shocked to see his face completely red as he covered his mouth with his hand, you jumped to your feet, "I shall summon the physician-"

"No- this is..not something that they can solve." The general says through ragged breaths. Running a hand through their hair, Jing Yuan covered their face from view. 

"Then, how can I help?" 

The genuine sincerity in your voice only makes the general's blush circle around his ears. Looking away roughly, the general slams his head on the table. 

"General?!" 

"Don't look- at me." He whispers, nearly revealing the truth as he holds back. 

It hits you like a brick, a sincere fire boiling beneath your feet as you feel the overwhelming urge to knock the general in the head. How could he be so unprofessional inside the grand hall? Luckily the midnight hours had rolled in, with all of the attendants leaving to return home, it was only the two of you. 

Deciding to handle the problem yourself, you walk towards the door. Jing Yuan sighs in relief as he believed you to be leaving, only to be stuck in awe as you closed the doors of the grand hall, locking it behind you. 

Striding back to the general you sit beside him, knowing exactly how to resolve the issue he'd encountered. "Calm yourself, General. I will help you." His body reacted to your words as he shivered. Lustful desire written on his face as he began to kiss you, pressing his tongue into your mouth as he groaned in your embrace. 

"Sit back- general." You commanded, no longer taking orders from him, you were in control. 

His face began to heat up uncontrollably as you brought your fingers to his belt, unbuckling it and gently prodding him. The light touches sent shock waves through his body, as his legs began to shake under your touch. "Y/N~" He moaned, watching as you continued to roll your gentle fingers over his sensitive and throbbing erection. 

"How long had you been hiding it?" You asked stoically, gently batting your eyes back up at the flustered general. He fought back against his moans to answer you, as you began to caress him rougher. "Ahng~ Not- not long..." He panted, placing his hand on your neck. 

"So, General- what were you thinking about?" Questioning him as you straddled his waist, grinding down on him. 

"A-aah!~" Through gritted teeth the general could not find it within himself to answer without a slew of ecstasy in accompaniment. 

The curiosity grew within you as you placed a row of kisses all over his collarbone. Roughly, you took control of his body, moving him along with your Rythm. Covering his mouth you held his wrist, "Why hide it? The general of the Luofu- are you ashamed of being so lustful on the job?" 

"Yes- yes.." He choked out, his breath hitching aggressively as you began to undress him. Sending your hands under his armor onto his sensitive chest. He was well toned, built for war and beautifully defined. Once you'd thrown all his clothing to the side you examined his chest, grinding yourself on him as you moved your lips onto his scars. 

You hated seeing them, bore out in the open. Though, there he was- moaning under your every touch. The vulnerable, impenetrable general, was wrapped around your finger. A trail of kisses across his chest, as you grazed past his nipples, you paused. Opening your mouth slowly you began to abuse his chest, finding any and every excuse to kiss his muscular pecs.