Chapter-:2

Avika's POV

After yesterday explosion I am not in the mood of seeing anybody from my family.
So I made a plan to go for a trip and come back after five or six days
But I am not lucky. And get caught
And now I am giving explanation.

"See I know you are not in the mood to see us also to baat karne ka toh Koi mood hohi nahi sakta"said maa

"Haa bilkul nahi that's why I am going"

"No you are not going anywhere give me your cards and listen carefully "
Said Maan bhai.
As always I have to give hom my card and sit on the sofa quietly.

He came and started the last night same topic.

"Bhai I understand and also I am ready to get married to but can you please give me my card and car keys so I can go and get some fresh air"

"Yeah yeah get any type of fresh air with brother in law" said Avikal I can see the cheesezy smile on his face but I ignore it and look at Maan bhai who is giving his every time 'so done with you' look to Avikal.

"What does that mean "

"You're going on a date" said Maan bhai.

"I have plans today"

"You're going on the date" said bhai

"No I am not "

"You're going and that the end of discussion " said bhai

"But why I am not interested and also if he is so free than he should be here yesterday but he was not bhai I don't think he ready for this marriage and you know what bhai I think he is not interested in girl I saw it online he did not have any scandals in his 28 year old life with a women and bhai see the age difference between him and I here I am 24 and he is 28 how we gonna work this out."

"See Avi you are getting married to him than you should go and also find out how he is" said bhabhi

"OK but if I don't like him than you have to drop this marriage game deal."

"NO" said Maan bhai

"OK but I have a better idea" said Maan bhai again making my eyes shine

"You will meet him on you wedding day only so what say princess " said Maan bhai giving me a wonderful smile.

"OK I am ready to meet him today but just for an hour OK "

"Avi he has companies to take care of , even he can give you his whole day why can't you. " said bhabhi

"Oh ho bhabhi I have an appointment with a very important and interesting person today I don't think I can give my one whole day to Mr. Arrogant. "

"And who is this important and interesting person Avi ?" asked Maan bhai as he already understands who is this person

"Ms. Abhishree Abhimaan Raguwanshi " taking shree in my hands.

"No she can wait right babygirl" Maan bhai said taking shree from my hands

She nodded with giggle like she understands that I was trying and got failed.

"Avi go and get ready he is coming to pick you up"said bhai playing with shree

I want to my room and start searching something to wear for my not so special date and I found one.

"No Avi your brother will not allow you in this get charged "
Said bhabhi

"Why it's summer "

"No  means no " said mimicking bhai.

"What about this" 

"No"

"About this "

"Yah this can work now come out in the living area fast he is already here and you know what he heard your vishesh tipriya about him " said bhabhi

I came downstairs and bhai and him talking something serious.

I can only his back  seeing me bhai stop him from speaking and get up from his place.

And then I saw him he is not less than a Greek God he is so handsome he came to my side and said hello and I just checking him out from top to bottom .

"Hello Avika" He said and I can't even reply.

He us so handsome let's get now and here only
Oh my mind what happened to virgin me. I am just undressing him with my eyes .

"Avi say hello" said bhai

"He...llo ! In real you look so handsome " I said

"Huh!" Bhabhi said
"Avi come back to reality"

"Hello Mihir  my name is avika you can call me Avi or whatever you want to call me I would to hear you calling "

"I think you should go now before this sister of mine undress you here in the ...."as Avikal was saying something but Maan bhai stop him in between but for now I don't give a fu#k about him .
Because this man infront of me Oh my God I am obsessed with his body.

"Shall we Avika"he said
Oh my God my name from his lips sounds so good .

"OK let's go "

"Bye Avi "said bhabhi but I was not in the sense.

Here it's over

So

Vote alot
And also comment