The End

Waking up, I looked around realizing I was in our bed, slipping out of bed I looked at my trunk, I knew they would be mad that I'm doing this without them but I refused to allow that monster to continue to live, I wanted peace, a break from fighting, I sighed softly placing a hand on my swollen belly 'Youll protect us right Mor?' I asked 'Always mistress, I'll be there as you end him ' mortem promised. Smiling I grabbed my cloak from my trunk and the Horcruxs, before shadowing to the Shrieking shack, placing all of them in the middle "Fiendfye" I cast, watching as they burst into flame, all of them melting aside from the stone, grabbing the stone I placed it on my finger "just the wand left" I murrmered as I shadowed away just before my brothers came in frantically. 'their in a meeting ' I thought seeing all of them here, carefully I rose a special kind of antiapparation ward, they would allow people to apparate in but couldn't apparate out, "Avada Kedavera" I cast watching as Voldemort, the killer of my parents and so many others fell to the floor in a lifeless heap, Quickly I knocked everyone else out.

"I interrupted a Death eater meeting, how sad, I'm quite glad the bastards dead, check the others to see if their out of their heads, I don't Like Bad people, and he qas the worst sort, Your welcome"
~Queen of Chaos

I giggled slightly at the note before shadowing away, once again my brothers missed me, as I landed in a deserted hallway, or what I thought was deserted "LILITH JAMIE PEVEREL-NOROK, What in Merlin's name possed you to go and take him on yourself, we were all worried sick! Especially while your pregnant! " Peter ranted before rapping himself around me, letting his magic out "We kniw we can't lose you, but still, don't ever scare us again" He sighed making me feel extremely guilty. Tears sprang to my eyes and quickly fell as my hormes took a turn "I'm sorry, I just wanted it to be over, I just wanted peace without having to worry if I'll make it with out fighting, I didn't mean to worry you all, and the pups were just fine, Mortem created a sheild around me and an extra one around the pups, I thought it would be-" peter stopped my rambling by kissing.

"Calm down Mi amor " Peter said before hugging me again and twirling me around "He's gone!" He cheered making me burst into laughter, "PREGNANT?!?!" Sirius shrieked startling us both, Seeing three made me tear up, yesterday's event's flashing through my mind, Moving behind peter I silently begged for my other mates and brothers. "and?, Last I check our business doesn't concern you" peter sneered surprising the trio "We wanted to apologize, We had no right to say those things to you regardless of who you were, and we shouldn't have been so quick to judge you for being happy, I'm incredibly sorry Alpha" Remus apologized, I could feel the truth, regret and sadness, coming from him "we're sorry as well, we were  complete assholes to you, and no amount of apologies will make up for what we did, but we'd like to start apologizing now" James and Sirius said looking to be on the verge of tears.

"I forgive you " I said a small smile on my face "LILITH!" My brothers exclaimed reaching me before my mates, each taking a turn to make sure I'm ok "Don't you ever do that again!" Draco ordered before pulling me into a hug again"It's finally over, we're free" I whispered only Dray, Fred and George heard me as they tightened their arms around me "We did it" Dray whispered sounding relieved and happy "No more snake face" The twins added effectively lighting the mood "We need to celebrate " I said already starting to drag the three "Celebrate what exactly?" James asked as they followed behind wary of all of the glares "The down fall of Voldemort of course " I responded as I entered the secret founder's chamber that all four liked to frequent.

~11 years Later ~

"MOM where's my Hufflepuff Jumper?" Teddy yelled "In your drawer" I yelled back "Momma where's my Books?" Alaida asked, she had pointed ears and a slight green tint to her skin, showing just which one sired her "The school ones are packed, the rest are on your shelf hun" I said. "Daddy have you seen willow?" Our daughter Aeris asked Evan "She's on the couch babes" Evan responded making aeris smile showing off the pearly white fangs inherited from her father, "Where's my wand?" Lyall asked " In your hair, Silas leave your brother alone, Kian Stop messing with your sister " I warned "Be good" I called after them as they made their way to the train.

Severus had become the Potions master and Head of Slytherin, as McGonagall took over as headmistress, Remus became the permanent D.A.D.A teacher along with Regulus, James became the new Transfiguration Professor and Head of Gryffindor. Fred and George became the directors of the Department of ministries, Rodoluphs and Rabastin became in charge of Foreign Affairs, Draco became the Dark Arts teacher, Sirius took over as the Astronomy teacher, Evan Became the New Languages Teacher, Barty became the new head of Law enforcement, Lucius became Minister, Ragnarok remains king of the Goblins, And Peter became the new professor in foreign magics. Life was finally looking up for the quartet, they had their mates, children, family and each other, Lilith could finally have her much needed break, it only took her being reborn to happen but she wouldn't change it for the world
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the next story Pups

• mischief managed •