Yule

Wendelin the weird
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
" Wendelin the Weird was an eccentric British medieval witch who was famous for being burnt at the stake no less than forty-seven times in various disguises. During the Middle Ages when Muggle witch-hunts were at their peak, Stemming from the desire to experience a pleasant tickling sensation from the Flame-Freezing Charm, Wendelin took upon herself to be captured no less than forty-seven times in various disguises to be repeatedly burned at the stake. With the use of the Flame-Freezing Charm, the fires were rendered harmless, creating only a gentle tickling sensation which Wendelin enjoyed immensely, in the 1890s here portrait was added to Hogwarts."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"I can't wait to go home" I grinned quickly entering the compartment "Will you be coming with us Reggie?" I asked looking over at him "Yes, Mother and Father thought it would be wonderful for the only black outside of the Feud to try and win the graces of Lady Peverel " Reggie replied with a roll of his eyes. I laughed, leaning against Evan " Lucius is coming over after yule to spend the rest of the break " I said looking at the twins who nodded slightly, "How do you think teddy's gonna take the news ?" Severus asked "He'll be ecstatic, he's wanted a baby brother for years now" I responded rolling my eyes lovingly. "Ragnarok on the other hand I don't know, either Happy or he's gonna faint then be overjoyed " I added "Everyone finished Christmas shopping?" Dray asked"We're not telling you what we got you dragon!, And don't even think about looking for them!" Me, Fred and George said in unison, he pouted while the others looked at us shocked "Dear Merlin that's creepy and cool." Barty muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
""MOMMY! UNCLE FEORGE! UNCLE GRED! UNCLE DRAY! UNCLE SEV!" Teddy yelled running over to us and almost knocking us over "Hi Cub/Pup/Bubs/Mischief/Chaos" we all replied taking turns hugging my son, I kissed Rano before turning to Reggie "Reg this is one of my mate's King Ragnarok and that is my son Teddy Peverel-Norok, boys this is my best friend and brother Regulus Black " I introduced each other "Hi uncle reg" teddy said, a giant smile on his face "Hi little wolf" regulus returned. " Would you like your own rooms or are you comfortable staying with us?" Ragnarok asked looking at two of our mates "Sleep with you" they chorused "Sev you know where your room is, Dray's is on your left, the twins on your right, Reggie's is two doors to the left" Rano explained receiving nods from everyone before dispersing to unpack.

I smile at the sleeping forms of my mates, the three told me they wanted to wait till after I have given birth before mating with me, as to not chance a higher pregnancy. Leaving the room I walked to the head healers office "Healer StormCloud?" I called out as I entered the room "yes your majesty?" StormCloud replied as she entered from the back door "I wish to have a check up on my baby, the king currently doesn't know as I wish it to be a Yule Surprise" I requested. "Of course, Congratulations your Magesty, just lay on the table and we'll sort everything out " she said, laying down, I knew the next stop would be to see SharpDagger the Semester and JaggedCloud the forger "Everything looks to be in order, it seems it's going like a goblin pregnancy, where your only pregnant for 5 months, That being said your due in 4 months from now" She explained "What's the gender?" I asked "It's a Baby girl, your magesty" She replied making me smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
"Did you get woken up by the child or the adult children?" Dray asked as we all sat around the Christmas tree ignoring the two offended shouts "Child" I replied as I started placing presents in front of their respective recipients "Lucky" Dray and sev groaned out. I watched as Ragnarok and Teddy opened their gifts at the same time, teddy pulled out a shirt that said "Hi big brother, I can't wait to meet you!" Surrounded by pink foot prints while Ragnarok pulled out a Goblins child's stash with a blue and pink thread forming a line around "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Teddy and Rano explained just before Rano passed out, teddy ran over to me "Yes cub, your going to have a baby sister" I replied smiling "YES!" he whooped and cheered causing Rano to stir "A baby girl" he repeated as tears welled in his eyes and a smile broke onto his face "A baby girl" I responded confirming it as ge moved over and held his hands to my stomach, a peaceful expression coming onto his face.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •