Hogwarts

•1 Month later•

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Lilith entered her room only to be slammed against the wall with a very persistent mate demanding a reaction and getting one as he bit and sucked around where her mating mark would go "Master" she mewled feeling her mate suck on her neck "Yes pet?" Ragnarok asked smirking down at his mate "please fuck me, mark me please" Lilith begged trying to gain some type of friction against her aching pussy. Ragnarok smirked "anything for you love" he responded before throwing her onto the bed, waisting no time in getting rid of both of their clothes, he groaned, digging his claws into her hips as he thrusted into her.

Lilith screamed in pleasure and pain as Ragnarok gave her no time to adjust, she dug her claws into his back feeling and smelling the blood,  setting a brutal pace. Ragnarok quickly felt his mate's fast approaching orgasm "cum for me my slut, I want to feel you cum around my cock" Ragnarok growled thrusting faster, Lilith threw her head back as pleasure shot through her body as she came hard. Ragnarok growled as he came, filling her womb with his seed before bending down and biting her mating mark.
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️

"Do you have all of your familiars?" Rano asked "yes love, Odin and Hugin are flying there while Bastet and Hades are going to ride with us, all of the others are in our trunks" I replied, closing the trunk "Your weapons?" "In the armory compartment" Severus responded having just closed his trunk "I suppose your ready" he said with a slight pout "we'll be home before you know it" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek "momma, uncle sev!" Teddy exclaimed running down the stairs wrapping himself around both of our legs "Hi cub/pup" we both said "We'll be home for yule pup" sev said giving his nephew a final kiss goodbye " I love you cub, we'll be home before you know it" I responded before we both disapperated to the station.

"Where are we sitting?" I asked looking at my brother as we boarded the train, before he could respond we heard a voice from further down "Severus there you are!, Haven't heard anything from you all summer" a younger looking Lucius Malfoy came over, giving his friend a once over "and who is this lovely lady?" He asked once his eyes landed on me "Lilith Norok-Peverel, his sister" I responded giving a slight bow, I hid my laugh as I saw Lucius eyes grow comically wide "Peverel!" He almost yelled out "sister?!" A second boy stepped forward "you heard her right, she's my sister and her name is indeed Lilith Norok-Peverel" Severus said rolling his eyes, "where are my manners Tadieous Nott, heir to the ancient and noble house of nott" a boy said kissing my hand "Lucius Malfoy, heir to the ancient and noble house of Malfoy" Lucius said next.

As we entered the compartment I was overwhelmed by the most heavenly scent 'MATE' my wolf yipped inside my head, quickly regaining my composure I sit next to sev who put his arm around me "This is Narcissa Black, Rabastin Lestrange, Rodoluphs Lestrange, Bellatrix Black, Lorenzo Zabini and Evan Rosier " Lucius introduced 'evan rosier is a mate of ours' I mentally told rano 'whats wrong sister?'  came sev's voice 'rosier he's a mate' I responded getting a mental nod in return "nice to meet you all, I'm Lilith Norok-Peverel, Severus Prince's sister" I responded enjoying the shocked looks appear on their faces "I was gonna tell them that sis" Severus said pouting slightly "I know " I responded with a grin "how are you related?" Rabastin asked "same mother" we responded at the same time much to the slight annoyance, awe and fear of the others.

I knew immediately evan had some knowledge of who I was to him, I could tell by his eyes, I pouted once we arrived "Your dagger says you'll be a hat stall no longer then 7 minutes" Severus stated as we sat in the carriages, I looked at him with a smirk ignoring the others "your twin swords and dagger say It won't be a hat stall" I responded, severus seemed in thought for a moment "deal" Severus smirked as we shook hands. I waited in the hall as all of the students entered the dining hall before watching as a familiar ghost moved closer to me "peevsie?" I asked looking hopefully at the poltergeist "JamJam!" He responded as a giant smile stretched across his face, I squealed moving forward and hugging the poltergeist 'thank you death' 'your welcome mistress '.

"I have the perfect plan" I said excitedly as we waited for the firties to be finished sorted "oh and what is this grand plan?" Peeves asked "Welcoming feast of '94" I responded as we both gained near crazy grins "Wonderful plan dear Queen of mischief " peeves responded before disappearing as the door opened.
"This year Hogwarts has the great pleasure of welcoming a transfer student, she'll be joining the 6th years, I want you to help me give a warm welcome to Lilith Peverel!" Dumbledore said loudly as I entered the hall whispers immediately started "did he say peverel?" "I thought they went extinct?" "Who are the peverels? And why are they so important?" "She's bloody gorgeous " "wouldn't mind being lord Peverel myself if I had a wife like her" "the peverels are one of the oldest families, their considered royalty ", I scowled internally as he left out my mate's name, I smiled at severus as the hat covered my eyes.

"Well hello their Mrs.Peverel or would Ms.potter be better?"  'Hello Alistair '  I responded knowing my secrets were safe with him "your the Hogwarts heir, no wonder it's hard for me to place you " 'can I go with my brother?, One of my mate's are there as well ' I asked hopefully "Better be SLYTHERIN!" Alastair shouted as I made my way to my seat, just as I sat down peeves flew in throwing something at each of the heads of house as well as the headmaster. Everyone watched with battered breath as McGonagall turned into a lion, sprout turned into a badger, Flitwick a eagle and Slughorn a snake, Dumbledore however gained the ears and stripes of a badger, the tail of a snake, wings of a eagle and the upper half of a lion, glitter exploded everywhere with the writing "Welcome to Hogwarts ~Queen of mischief " in the sky with a patronus like version of each of the Hogwarts houses and their values hovering over the tables "by the way you owe me a dagger" Severus whispered causing me to frown at him
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •