Stepping out of the bathroom with steam coming out as well. I went over to my suitcases and tried to pick something to wear. I’m definitely going to have to go shopping again. This wardrobe is not me.

And I want to dress how I normally do again

And I want to dress how I normally do again. I decided on a cute dress, it feels later then it should. Or maybe my mind just can’t keep up. I think it’s some time in the evening. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of texts from different numbers. Ill go through them later and figure out who’s who and add them to my contacts. I locked my phone and went downstairs to find the guys. I’m not sure what happened to my purse and it's freaking me out, all of my ID is in there, my money, and the little boxes they had all given me. I’m going to be so pissed if it got lost.
As soon as I got to the landing there was this trail of red and black rose petals that led me into the living room, I looked up to see the most breathtaking sight. The lights were off and there was hundreds of candles already throughout the room all lit, eight bouquets of different flowers. And there they were, dressed in suits, each of them holding the little box they had placed in front of me before.

In unison they all yelled out happy birthday and started cheering

In unison they all yelled out happy birthday and started cheering. I couldn’t help but smile at them, feeling my heart fluttering in my chest. I said thank you and giggled.
*We’re taking you out for a birthday dinner, so I hope you’re ready to go princess* - Seonghwa
*Oh you don’t have to do that, this is all too much. It’s not even my birthday anymore*
*We aren’t taking no for an answer. We’re going to take you out to dinner and then something else afterward, you’ll have to wait and find out angel* - Jongho
I’ll still never get used to hearing them call me things like that. I said okay to them, it actually is very sweet. Wooyoung came walking over to me and grabbed my hand pulling my to the couch and sitting me down. Kneeling down in front of me, he placed the little box in my lap and put his elbows in my knees looking up at me with big eyes and a huge grin, waiting for me to open it.
I picked it up and slowly opened the box and gasped. Feeling my eyes water up. The most beautiful bracelet, ive never owned anything like this before.
He gently took the box from me pulling the bracelet out and putting it on my wrist for me and kissed my hand saying anything for you babe and sat down on one of the couches.