Tanjiro swings his sword against it's neck, I jumped up, slamming my knee into the blade, finally making it into the skin. Need more power! I stomped on the sword as I wrapped my other leg around his body, it inches forward. I hit again and again, till it was almost to the end. I let out as scream on last time as I stomped it through.

I fell to my hands and knees when I hear Tanjiro basically suffocating, the poison!

"Look at me! Tanjiro, look at me!" I put my hands on his face, trying to use my powers but it wasn't working!

"Ashaya! Get up! It's not over yet!" Tengen shouted at me.

"Tanjiro's--"

"Run! This isn't over yet!"

I looked over at the demons body just as it unleashed those blood slashes, thousands. I hugged into Tanjiro as I felt them hit my back, it stung but I felt my leg hit something and snap. I hit the ground, hard. Before I hit the ground I saw pink fire, Nezuko...thank you.

My eyes flutter open to a dark, grey sky, all around me was nothing but wreckage.

"Tanjiro?" I looked around but didn't see him. I sat up and felt and excruciating pain on the side of my head and shrieked as I felt something metal in my skin. I pulled it out trembling and dropped it, blood pours down my face. Dammit. I looked down at my leg and gasped, my my my my my my---

"My leg!" I screamed.

"Nooo!" Someone over powers my scream. "Please don't die! Please don't die on us, Lord!"

I turned my head to Tengen, on the brink of death and his wives surrounding him.

"Not after you managed to survive! Not after you won! I can't take it! I can't take it! How are we supposed to deal with the demon poison? The antidote's not working! The gods are so cruel! So cruel!" She cries.

My face sank as I only thought this type of relationship wasn't real but they really, truly love him. He is a great guy after all. I belly crawled over to him, my stomach started to bleed a little as I put my hand on his foot.

"I made it." I sighed with relief.

"What are you doing?" Makio asked as I pulled myself up, scooting closer to Uzui.

"I'm going to try to help him, it didn't work the first time but he protected me. I don't want to see another die." My hands grew with a white light as I pressed my hands to his chest, I felt something build up in my mouth as I turned to cough up some of the poison. I could barely breathe, it was hurting my lungs.

"Ashaya." Hinatsuru patted my back.

"Dammit." I wheezed as tears pricked my eyes. "Please."

"I have some last words to leave you. My life until now--" he says.

"If you let lord Tengen die, I'm never going to pray to you again! No way will I ever forgive you, you hear me?" She cries again.

"Come on, shut the hell up!" Makio yells at her. "Can't you hear Lord Tengen talking? I'm so going to stuff your mouth with rocks, you moron!"

"Hey!" I shouted at them.

"Both of you, quiet down!" Hinatsuru tells them.

"Makio's tormenting me!" She says as shes about to have rocks shoved down her throat.

"Shut up, you dumbass!"

I grabbed the sides of my head in anger as I let out a big scream. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

They stopped and looked at me with a scared look. "Your husband is dying and you're fighting?! I will bleed you both dry!"

"No, please! I'll stop-"