Flame Hashira

Tanjiro opens the cart door as we looked for Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame Hashira. Inosuke is acting a fool per usual, but you know this is all new to him.

"He's a Hashira, right? This Rengoku person...are you sure you'll still recognize his face?" Asked Zenitsu.

"He's pretty hard to miss." I say.

"Sure, his gaudy hairstyle, and I remember his scent, too. I think I'll know it's him once we get close " Tanjiro says opening another cart door.

"Delicious!" The sound circulating around my ears. "Delicious.... Delicious... delicious..."

I treaded carefully behind Tanjiro as we approached, it was definitely the Hashira, he's hard to miss.

"Delicious!"

I looked around at all the bento boxes that he had eaten, is it that good? Damn. Everyone is staring now.

"Is that the flame Hashira guy?" Asked Zenitsu.

"--yeah." I answered.

"Delicious!"

"Not just some random glutton?"

"Yeah."

"Delicious!"

"Uh, excuse me..." Tanjiro approached him nervously.

"Delicious!"

"R-rengoku?"

He turned to us with a gleaming smile. "Delicious!"

"Yeah, we got it." I say as the cleaning ladies cleaned his boxes as the lights flickered a bit.

"You're those kids from that day at the masters." He says.

"Yes. I'm Kamado Tanjiro and Ashaya Akari." He says and I smiled awkwardly. "My fellow demon slayers, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke."

"I see, she's the half blood and inside that box there..."

"Yes. It's my sister Nezuko."

"Right! That demon we saw that day, huh? Since the master acknowledged them. I won't say any word for now."

I furrowed my eyebrows, what words could he possibly speak about me or Nezuko? If he has a problem, I fix it.

He patted the seat next to him. "Have a seat here."

Tanjiro sat down next to him and put Nezuko in the seat across from him as Inosuke and Zenitsu sit the other isle.

"Akari, sit down here." Tanjiro says referring to the spot beside Nezuko.

I don't feel welcomed, is what I wanted to say but I just nodded as I sat across from the Hashira that just smiled ahead. What is even even looking at? My thoughts vanished as Inosuke slams his hands on the window excitedly. Zenitsu puts him in a choke hold.

"If you guys don't stop, I will beat both of you in front of everyone!" I say.

"I'm sorry." Zenitsu says trying to calm Inosuke down.

"What are you four doing here?" Asked Rengoku. "A mission?"

"We received an order from a Kasugai crow. 'The casualties on the Mugen train are increasing. Join Rengoku on site.' he said."

"Yes! I see now! Understood!" He says with a smile, does he ever not smile? This time he was looking at me. I grew confused and crossed my legs.

"Also, there's one more thing. Something I wanted to ask you, Rengoku." Tanjiro says but I stopped listening, seems like a personal question. Zenitsu and Inosuke were still fighting but silently. I get up and smacked both of them repeatedly, then scolded them for their behavior. This is supposed to be a quiet place.